Video player for 4K content?

Hollowman

Vu+ Newbie
Hello to everybody!

I have got Vu+ Solo 4K. Is there any player to playback 4K files with DD and DTS support? I use MKV files mostly but original Blu Ray files support would be a plus)))

Thanks in advance!

AlexWilMac

??? Why? The standard way of playing files does not work? In many years, I've never had the need of any special player, neither for BH nor for OBH. Using the default "player", that means entering the recording list and browsing your device (that's a bit complicated in BH, but you can use EMC, Enhanced Movie Center) and pressing OK plays every files, DTS too.

Hollowman

Vu+ Newbie
??? Why? The standard way of playing files does not work? In many years, I've never had the need of any special player, neither for BH nor for OBH. Using the default "player", that means entering the recording list and browsing your device (that's a bit complicated in BH, but you can use EMC, Enhanced Movie Center) and pressing OK plays every files, DTS too.

In fact as soon as I start to playback any MKV in 4K with the standard player that comes with BH I face with a black screen((( Does EMC use its own player or the built-in one?

nunigaia

Thank you. Just can't understand which of the files I have to use from the download section. Advise, please.

The plugin > blurayplayer

Needs this dependencies:

libbluray (>= v1.0.2), libc6 (>= 2.25), libudfread0 (>= 0.0.0+git88+1316299), python-core

So, the image must have them, and you might also notice that you are using BlackHole 3.0.8C ( where they probably are outdated ).

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-blurayplayer_1+git125+73be06b-r0.2_armv7ahf-neon.ipk
    20.1 KB · Views: 34

Hollowman

Vu+ Newbie
The plugin > blurayplayer

Needs this dependencies:

libbluray (>= v1.0.2), libc6 (>= 2.25), libudfread0 (>= 0.0.0+git88+1316299), python-core

So, the image must have them, and you might also notice that you are using BlackHole 3.0.8C ( where they probably are outdated ).

best regards
nunigaia

Thanks a lot nunigaia!

So, am I right doing just the following...???

1. Install the bluray player you have already attached.
2. Install the dependencies you mentioned in order...

If YES then... where can I find libc6 (>= 2.25) and libudfread0 (>= 0.0.0+git88+1316299)??? Just, no such files are in there...