View pictures?

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
I know I can watch YouTube videos from my phone on my vu box using sempervidlinks and dream DROID. Is there a way so I can view pictures (or access a website)?

yummer

BH Lover
I know I can watch YouTube videos from my phone on my vu box using sempervidlinks and dream DROID. Is there a way so I can view pictures (or access a website)?
If you want to view pictures via your phone and its dnla compatible you need to enable picture player first in black hole speed up. I take it you've enabled upnp renderer also. I'm not sure what type phone you have but if you can get bubble upnp of your store then that will push pictures and vids through like Samsung galaxy allshare button. Maybe the apps you use will also do this?

Also you should be able to access websites on vu as it has opera browser... I think you need to enable hbbtv as its packaged with that.... But I'm not 100percent on that cus I don't use it.

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
How do I go about enabling picture player and upnp renderer?
I've managed to install the bubble app on my phone, which I think has dnla

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

yummer

BH Lover
How do I go about enabling picture player and upnp renderer?
I've managed to install the bubble app on my phone, which I think has dnla

Press blue button x2 and go into blackhole speed up panel mate. Both in there to enable

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
Enabled upnp client and server but I don't see anything about picture player

yummer

BH Lover
Enabled upnp client and server but I don't see anything about picture player

Its the upnp renderer that you need bud... Picture player needed for pictures and DVD player for film

Attachments

• 1385825076932.jpg
    1385825076932.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 2

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
u3u8erer.jpg
ehe9uzud.jpg

I'm really sorry but I can't find it. I've double clicked the blue button and this is what I get

Argonian

Vu+ Newbie
Yeah I think my version must be very old

Edited by moderator: No live links and images violating Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator: