ViXBMC Metropolis Skin **NEW** for VIX Images ONLY markus625

a new skin for the ViX images by markus625

markus625;182230 said:
markus625;182230 said:
Thought it was about time i shared with you my latest skin call Metropolis that i have been working on the last 3months or so, Ive tried to keep this as close to a XBMC skin as possible, the skin is not over crammed with features but you have Vix_hd and magic_HD skins for this.

Take a look at the screenshots below to see how the skin looks.

Skin is in the feeds now and ready to download, please make sure you have the ViXBMC-common folder when you have downloaded your skin.

To check your skin has downloaded correctly open up a file browser and type in your box's ip address like this \\192.x.x.x\root\usr\share

Attachments

• screenshot (6).jpg
    screenshot (6).jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 218
  • screenshot (7).jpg
    screenshot (7).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 191
  • screenshot (9).jpg
    screenshot (9).jpg
    956.1 KB · Views: 200
  • screenshot (10).jpg
    screenshot (10).jpg
    893.4 KB · Views: 192
  • screenshot (11).jpg
    screenshot (11).jpg
    840.2 KB · Views: 177
  • screenshot (12).jpg
    screenshot (12).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 186
  • screenshot (13).jpg
    screenshot (13).jpg
    938.1 KB · Views: 181
  • screenshot (14).jpg
    screenshot (14).jpg
    934.8 KB · Views: 169
  • screenshot (16).jpg
    screenshot (16).jpg
    941.4 KB · Views: 181
  • screenshot (17).jpg
    screenshot (17).jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 193
not likely as it's built on a different architecture to that of the BH skins, in the same way that BH skins would not work on the ViX platform. It would need to be modified and adapted for BH.

gus

Vu+ Newbie
not likely as it's built on a different architecture to that of the BH skins, in the same way that BH skins would not work on the ViX platform. It would need to be modified and adapted for BH.

OK, thank you, will you be doing a version for BH, it a nice skin, I would like to use

OK, thank you, will you be doing a version for BH, it a nice skin, I would like to use

Unfortunately i would not know where to even begin to start and modify this skin as i'm not it's author, it is however produced under the OE-Alliance banner and therefore free for any one to modify to their liking if they so choose.