VU+® Turbo USB DVB-C/T2 Hybrid Tuner

ihavu

Vu+ Newbie
I am interested in this USB-Tuner:
can anybody tell me if this new VU+ DV tuner will work together with solo2 and blackhole?
Are there any experiences?
Is it possible to switch between DVB-T and DVB-C mode via software?

thanks in advance fpr answering

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Vu+ Turbo USB tuner is supported in the latest Black Hole, in every Vu+ box.

In the tuner settings you have to choose if it will work as a DVB-T2 tuner or as a DVB-C tuner.

ALPA

BH Lover
I am interested in this USB-Tuner:
can anybody tell me if this new VU+ DV tuner will work together with solo2 and blackhole?
Are there any experiences?
Is it possible to switch between DVB-T and DVB-C mode via software?

thanks in advance fpr answering

I received it today, and it working like charm on solo2.

Just pluged into rear usb port, it was recognized as a factory tuner, scanned the channels, made new favourite list.

ALL WORKS PERFECTLY

ROMAN42

Vu+ Newbie
Hello and what about duo 2 with VTI 8.2.2 , whether will work.This usb unit should be at least as DUAL DVB-T Tuner and RF out will be useful, but 60 Euro for this one tuner that rather expensive.Maybe they create later double version.Whole idea is very good.

johnbro

Vu+ Newbie
can anyone confirm if the Vu+ Turbo USB tuner works with the latest blackhole image do you have to install drivers or are they in the image need to know before i buy thanks

Roman40

Vu+ Newbie
Hello i using from today this tuner on OPEN PLI v4.0 and is important problem , when change channels from DVB-T Turbo to DVB-S everything is ok but problem appear during chanching channels from DVB-S to Turbo DVB-T , receiver is just suspend and only manual restart by the switcher on the back of my DUO 2 restart the receiver ! This is happend very often and very annoing.Thaks !

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Hello i using from today this tuner on OPEN PLI v4.0 and is important problem , when change channels from DVB-T Turbo to DVB-S everything is ok but problem appear during chanching channels from DVB-S to Turbo DVB-T , receiver is just suspend and only manual restart by the switcher on the back of my DUO 2 restart the receiver ! This is happend very often and very annoing.Thaks !

Same issue with Turbo DVB-T Tuner using OBH 0.6 image? Be good of this can be addressed in any update??

Thanks.

Roman40

Vu+ Newbie
I tried on VTI 9 0 3 and work fine in both ways but this is cousing on PLI by instalation of new plugin's, clean image with defoult plugin's work fine , no suspends ,so drivers are bad .

dudule22

Vu+ User
Hello,

I beleave the same thing at the first test on VTI 9.0.3. But now on VTI, i have a problem and after a bit of time the tuner freezes and i need to reboot the VU+ UNO to have a good efficiency. Same problem on Black Hole.
I can't fixe this bug, i don't know what's happen after a reboot. What is initialised ?

Thanks

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
I tried tuner yesterday with solo 4k, and it had higher Signal than with other tuners, but less than the internal one. Also, Signal is changing a lot between 4-82%. With the internal I have 99%. Another disadvantatge is that when you have fast Channel change Activated on solo 4k you get Black screen with this tuner, only Sound. In general I read a lot that this tuner is one of the best.. Will try to compare next days with an internal dual dvb-t2. I imagine the 2nd internal is better

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
Regarding the Fast Channel change - this is not an issue the Vu+ Turbo USB tuner - but other usb tuner have the same issue that screen is black if you change to a channel on which you use the usb tuner. So Vu+ Turbo USB tuner is not worse than the other; actually it has as I mentioned before a slightly better signal than for example wintv nova stick

radiogurman

Vu+ Newbie
The DVB-C Irdeto channels do not work through this tuner. I'm using the CAM module. Only FTA works. What to do? (Vu+UNO)

AlexWilMac

The DVB-C Irdeto channels do not work through this tuner. I'm using the CAM module. Only FTA works. What to do? (Vu+UNO)

Why? Do they work with a built-in tuner (in case you've got any)? I don't think so. I don't think you might refer this issue to a tuner which does not decode by itself...

radiogurman

Vu+ Newbie
A tuner with an internal DVB-C / T module decodes the channels normally. But with the module Vu + USB Turbo DVB-C / T2 encoded channels do not open. CAM Irdeto with a card is always used. The problem here is in the drivers for the receiver and I do not know where to get them.

radiogurman

Vu+ Newbie
Turn off the power of the receiver.
Connect the USB tuner.
Turn on the power.
After downloading, check the Tuner Configuration, if it is registered, then Vuplus DVB-T / C USB NIM (TURBO) (DVB-C) will be written.
If there is no such inscription, then go to the plugins, select Plugins Download, find the Drivers section, select and install the driver for this tuner.
Reload the receiver.