Vu+4K Questions.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
... thank you very much for your answers. I'm out of the house for some work. Please allow me to reply in a few hours when I return. Sorry..

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
...sorry once again, but professional obligations do not allow me to deal with everything you wrote. I think I will do it tomorrow morning.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
For better communication, use the English language in the box ... and do not take pictures on the TV screen, with the box menu use OpenWebif.

I don't understand what your problem is with downloading the tiMote APK and then putting it on your smartphone ...

You have to configure your OpenWebif in the box ... I have this:

06353Ma.png

For now we are talking about internal stream/transcoding, but as I need it is this function abroad, with this configuration in OpenWebif you will have to define an access password. Then, by telnet, write the word "passwd" (without quotes) and define the respective one. You will notice that every time you access, for the first time in a browser session, OpenWebif you will be asked to use usr/passwd.

Then the settings in the app ... for internal stream:

zEFZ3Jw.png

For internal transcoding:

HNkjJH4.png

note: I see no reason to use pure stream for a smartphone ... transcoding is more than enough in terms of image quality, to no longer take into account the saving of mobile data.

For the Vu app (which I don't use) the stream, as transcoding seems to be complicated:

Nxzlwr1.png
Hi I try to do everything you tell me. At the beginning I set the menu of vu + duo 4K as I show you in the Photo below. I put the settings that you have too.20200804_132007.jpg
... then I go to the application on my mobile phone and put the information it asks for in the Create profile. Photo 2Screenshot_20200804-132134_tiMote.jpg

..but when I try to save the create profile, it does not keep it in its memory, photo 3. Screenshot_20200804-132150_tiMote.jpg
If you have the time I would like to describe the process step by step.
Maybe that's how I find the solution to the problem.
It would also help me if I saw the menu of the receiver in English, and not in Portuguese.

Let's try the settings for connecting to the same network (at home). Let's start from there.

Thank you very much in advance.

Nikos

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
..but when I try to save the create profile, it does not keep it in its memory

you have to save using the button in this image ... sometimes it may be necessary to press the button several times.

Imz0lVn.png

If you have the time I would like to describe the process step by step.
Maybe that's how I find the solution to the problem.
It would also help me if I saw the menu of the receiver in English, and not in Portuguese.

Let's try the settings for connecting to the same network (at home). Let's start from there.

OpenWebif in English:

vqFUDvx.png

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
you have to save using the button in this image ... sometimes it may be necessary to press the button several times.

Imz0lVn.png

OpenWebif in English:

vqFUDvx.png
..please tell me: the last ip number of the satellite receiver, is it the one that concerns it? Mine has 192.168.0.7, so it connects to my home network. I have to put this in the ip of the application I have on my mobile phone?

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
..please tell me: the last ip number of the satellite receiver, is it the one that concerns it? Mine has 192.168.0.7, so it connects to my home network. I have to put this in the ip of the application I have on my mobile phone?

Naturally you will have to put the receiver's IP...

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Naturally you will have to put the receiver's IP...
Hi rodrigues.Screenshot_20200805-134136_tiMote.jpg Screenshot_20200805-134136_tiMote.jpg Screenshot_20200805-134021_tiMote.jpg Everything is OK! I had to uninstall on the first application, and reinstall. Now I have connected normally and it "sees" the receiver. Now I would like to know how I can make my own bouquets. Can I do this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200805-134007_tiMote.jpg
    Screenshot_20200805-134007_tiMote.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1

AlexWilMac

You can't create bouquets in the app: it will use the ones you created in the box. You must've already seen them after launching the app.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Hi rodrigues.View attachment 48961 View attachment 48961 View attachment 48963 Everything is OK! I had to uninstall on the first application, and reinstall. Now I have connected normally and it "sees" the receiver. Now I would like to know how I can make my own bouquets. Can I do this?
ok and above. I would like to ask: is there a way to "turn" in the English alphabet, so that I can see the letters on the virtual keyboard of the application? It is much easier that way writing ..

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
You can't create bouquets in the app: it will use the ones you created in the box. You must've already seen them after launching the app.
... becomes Alex. In exactly the same way as with the vu + remote control. But it is difficult because I do not know if I can display the English alphabet instead of the numbers 1 - 9 ..

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
As @Alexwilmac wrote, the app only gives you access to what's in the box ... the bouquets you have are the ones you have in the box.

As for the alphabet issue, I don't understand what you want ...

To access a channel, go to the list on the app and choose "stream channel" ...

y6Kt3oo.png

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
As @Alexwilmac wrote, the app only gives you access to what's in the box ... the bouquets you have are the ones you have in the box.

y6Kt3oo.png
... rodrigues Screenshot_20200805-145352_Vu+ PlayerHD.jpg I was asking for the English alphabet to appear, instead of the numbers 1 - 9. Ok, but finally the vu + hd player application worked. With this it is very easy to import bouquets with any name I want, following the procedure shown in the photos below. I need to see the flow now, either through my home network, or when I'm missing it in both applications.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie

y6Kt3oo.png
..rodrigues please give me the settings of the vu + receiver as well as the tiMOTE application to get a picture of the receiver on my mobile. Please, I need the settings for my internal internet network, as well as when I am out of it and connected to someone else. Thank you..

AlexWilMac

Connecting from home is easy: you just need to insert your VU+ IP, root and password (if there is one).
Connecting by the Internet is a completely different world!
There are 3 different chances:
1) the easiest is if you have a static IP address by your provider, but this is almost always an option and it costs.
2) the second is like I do: I use a AVM FritzBox router that gives you the chance of easily accessing your box by the Internet, too, and you'll have a fixed URL. Is not the same like a static IP but it works for cases like these.
3) A VPN, but here, just because of the fact I've got a FritzBox, I cannot help you.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Connecting from home is easy: you just need to insert your VU+ IP, root and password (if there is one).
Alex let's first see the transfer of video program to my mobile phone when I'm at home. This interests me first, and I will use this either with my mobile phone or with my tablet. It would help me a lot if the description of the adjustment process was accompanied by photos.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
Connecting by the Internet is a completely different world!
There are 3 different chances:
1) the easiest is if you have a static IP address by your provider, but this is almost always an option and it costs.
2) the second is like I do: I use a AVM FritzBox router that gives you the chance of easily accessing your box by the Internet, too, and you'll have a fixed URL. Is not the same like a static IP but it works for cases like these.
3) A VPN, but here, just because of the fact I've got a FritzBox, I cannot help you.

..it would help me a lot if I looked at the settings of the receiver as well as the application. This is what I mean ..

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
..rodrigues please give me the settings of the vu + receiver as well as the tiMOTE application to get a picture of the receiver on my mobile. Please, I need the settings for my internal internet network, as well as when I am out of it and connected to someone else. Thank you..

I don't know where I can help you anymore ... if the app is well configured, if it informs you that it is connected ...

For the player I use BSPlayer, donloawd this player in the Play Store. When you select a channel to stream, the app will ask which player you want to use, use this one.

As for the call out of the house, take it easy ... first get it working within your network, understand how it works, then go to the outside call.

varadero

Vu+ Newbie
I don't know where I can help you anymore ... if the app is well configured, if it informs you that it is connected ...

For the player I use BSPlayer, donloawd this player in the Play Store. When you select a channel to stream, the app will ask which player you want to use, use this one.

As for the call out of the house, take it easy ... first get it working within your network, understand how it works, then go to the outside call.
..thank you very much for your valuable help. It plays normally now in the internal stream (on my home network). I needed to install the Bs player on my mobile phone. Only with him passes video. All good.

P.S. : I didn't notice that you had write it to me.