Announcements Vu+ ANGA Cable 2012

Mito

Administrator
At the upcoming event in Cologne, Germany, Vu+ team will release several announcements at the stand.
First of all, we will introduce the 2nd generation models of our best sellers: Vu+ DUO, Vu+ SOLO.
At the Vu+ stand, you will see:
Vu+ DUO2 integrated with the new chip-set
Vu+ SOLO2 integrated with the new chip-set
And a lot more including HBBTV support.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Hall 10.1 Stand S21
Vu+ Team

kostassatcom

Vu+ Newbie
:notworthy:
i think vu ultimo fot sure,du02 amd solo 2 will have the latest broadcom chip-set i think,and bigger flash and ram ,i will buy in 2014 vu+ ultimo2

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Anybody to comment on the fact that the DUO II seems to have 3 tuner slots? At least the chassis has clearly a 3rd cover plate reserved for it.

Or is it sharing the current Ultimo chassis?

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Thanks Daniel:
The point is DUO2 specs say 2 pluggable tuners but the back of the chassis shows it has 3 mechanical slots. Just being curious what the purpose is. Maybe just standardization on components?

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
HbbTV is a fairly simple form of communication and it would surprise me if it can't be made to work on all VU+ boxes. Many APP's available today are far more complex. As a result I expect HbbTV to become available for all boxes as a general feature, probably with the next official release.
Maybe Flash/RAM is a critical resource but UNO and Ultimo at least should match requirements for HbbTV too.