Vu+ Cable Tuner

valdemirs

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Can you tell me if VU DUO² tuner uses standart RCA conector ?

satshop.tv/VU-Hybrid-DVB-C-T-Tuner-for-VU-UNO-ULTIMO-SOLO-SE-DUO2

Thanks.

Mick12334

Is this what you're after? Suitable for the VU+ Duo2, Uno and Ultimo.
Code:
http://www.goldwafers.com/cart/Vu-Hybrid-DVB-C-T-T2-Tuner-for-Uno-Ultimo-Duo2-Plug-and-Play.html
It looks like the basic terrestrial co-ax aerial sockets, unlike the F connectors, for satellite.

You can buy an adaptor to attach from your f type connector to the aerial socket on the dvb tuner....

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

nunigaia

No!

You must use a IEC 9.5 conector M or F ( Male or Female ) , rca conector is for AUDIO ( L ) AUDIO ( R ) and VIDEO (V).

IEC type 9.5 ( Male or Female )

IEC 9.5 Connector.png

Rca Connector Type

RCA CONNECTOR.png RCA CONNECTOR_2.jpg

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

This is the adaptor you need to connect from your f-type connector the input on the dvb tuner......

View attachment 18243

View attachment 18244

What for, this kind of connectors, if valdemirs can use direct to coaxial cable a IEC 9.5 type conector, instead what you are poposing, connect a " f conector " and a f adaptor to IEC!

best regards
nunigaia

Note: with a single IEC 9.5 conector you solve all, or direct on coaxial cable, or to Wall outlet, like this one: wall-outlets.1_t.jpg.

Bladebrown11

Vu+ Newbie
help just bought me vu+ duo2.... for love or money can't seem to get my dvb-c to find channels on my line, i keep seeing people saying net id, but on blackhole i can't even see where a net id can be inputted? what's going on? using the sat side was so easy to set up, but this cable side of things going horribly and i have a cable test line (on 24hours) about run out HELLLLLLP lol

nunigaia

help just bought me vu+ duo2.... for love or money can't seem to get my dvb-c to find channels on my line, i keep seeing people saying net id, but on blackhole i can't even see where a net id can be inputted? what's going on? using the sat side was so easy to set up, but this cable side of things going horribly and i have a cable test line (on 24hours) about run out HELLLLLLP lol

Where are you from?

Your post is confusing, and i don´t know what´s going on with your VU-DUO2 and your cable Tunner?

Repport erros: ex: no signal, error, no cable tunner detected?

best regards
nunigaia

Bladebrown11

Vu+ Newbie
lol it's confusing because i'm confused!!! no errors.... everything's detecting but my dvb-c tuner refuses to find relevent channels, it's found some but the channels are useless (test channels) it's basically looking on the wrong frequencies with the inability to make it any more accurate, i know my area, i know my net id in general, but don't see where blackhole even gives you that option to input a net id or your service provider or area so i'm stuck.

i'm soon just gonna give up on blackhole

nunigaia

I you live in Europe for searching with cable tunner you must have a screen like this:

screenshot.jpg

This are the defaults, and it works for me!

You can modify:

Scan QAM16 -> Yes
Scan QAM32 -> Yes

But the searching, it takes more time!

SR --> Could be changed too!

best regards
nunigaia