Vu + drivers for asiasat 5

andres66

Vu+ Newbie
I still can not scan these with my ultimo after the upgrade.

Any chance you can post your channel list, and I will upload to my ultimo to see if it will see them then.

/etc/enigma2/lamedb file (backup your file, this contains ~ 20 satellites channels)

Attachments

• etc-enigma2-lamedb.zip
    155.2 KB · Views: 100

Ev0

Admin
/etc/enigma2/lamedb file (backup your file, this contains ~ 20 satellites channels)
Thanks i've given it a go, but still the channels do not work on my Ultimo :(

Do these channels still work for you right now ? Just wondering if they were fta when you scanned them in and thats why you were lucky enough to see them.

Ev0

Admin
Ahh problem solved, the wrong drivers were uploaded earlier so the Ultimo couldn't scan the channel still.

Now with the correct drivers it is scanning them :)

candu

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone.. looks like VU+ has done a fix for this issue. Follow the below steps

1) go to plugins and then addons AND THEN ONLY choose fpga upgrade,

2) then download this file using this link - http://archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/lowbr/UNO_TS_PRO.dat
then u have to send this file to tmp folder thru dcc and close dcc. and then in the receiver go to pluigns file browser and go to tmp folder and install the .dat file.

3) when you install it it will take about 5 minutes.

4) then download and using winrar unzip the file - http://archive.vuplus.com/download/...dvb-modules-vuuno-3.1.1-4.4.3-20120809.tar.gz

you will find 4 files and then send the 4 files to lib/modules/3.1.1/extra/ and replace the old files

the 4 files are brcmfb.ko, dvb-bcm7413.ko, fpga_directc.ko, procmk.ko

5) restart receiver and then search for channels using frequencies and then
vu uno should lock the channels HD.
how to do this on my vu+ duo2 and on my vu+ solo2?

thanks

robertooo

Vu+ Newbie
I think this is a version of dreamset and it's allowed to change PMT pid but which version? Because I can't find it :(

Attachments

• 4w5oDN3.jpg
    4w5oDN3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 69