VU Duo 4K Pixelation Problem ...

gregom

Vu+ Newbie
About 2 weeks ago I received my Vu Duo 4K … now I am having issues when playing channels either in SD, HD or 4K. When I tested the signal is about 88-99% Quality...

The receiver image pixelates randomly … it is very strange to say the least … I tried already so many things including:

- Changing cables

- Changing HDMI Cables

- Tried different Images

- Connected the 3 tvs PC, Octagon SF4008 beside the VU and octagon and computer has no pixilation while the VU pixelates

- Took out the hard drive and eliminated Time Shift.

All of my options are pretty much tested…

Am I the only one having issues with the Duo 4K ? If someone has no issues … please let me know which image they are using with the date as well …

Or if you can please provide a backup of your image so that I can download and see if there is something defective on mine….

This is very frustrating … any help would be great …

Thank You

Matrix10

Administrator
No pixilation on my Duo 4K

Black Hole and Open Black Hole image.
You can download image from this forum.

You write about the signal quality, not the SNR signal strength ???

I did answer this issue on another forum, dont know if you are the same guy
But for him he hade no problem after flashing Blackhole Image
He used OpenATV so i advice you to Flash OpenBlackhole 4.2
it is built on Open Alliance so most menus are the same and will be pretty easy to adapt to.

But then later the same guy started a new thread where the issue acculy is that he use
Biss_K*ys so if you have the same setup its not the Vu+ Duo4K thats the problem
its the other stuff you might use and that also gives a natural explaining why you have pixels.

And another thing if you use a CI+ module then make sure you have HighBitrate set to Yes
in the Common Interface menu otherwise you can experice symptoms like you descibe.

I know that sorry for not being more cleare about it.
If you read my answer you understand that i dont discuss it just informing about it
since i know his setup...

But notice is taken and sorry for that want happen again :)