Duo / DuoLE vu duo 4k sound with no picture

salimzalim

Vu+ Newbie
Hello friends I am using, my vu duo 4k device has become unable to display the video after installing the software.I uploaded the original image to the device again, the same menu image is everything but there is no picture on the screen. Can I help you? What should I do?

Attachments

• vu du4k.jpeg
    vu du4k.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 17

AlexWilMac

Too poor of details as a message: explain if and how you configured your tuners, if you scanned for channels or if you installed one of those autosettings plugin, and so on...

salimzalim

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your interest, a new channel scan has been done. It finds the channels exactly, but there is sound, no video, there is osd

salimzalim

Vu+ Newbie
I'm trying on unencrypted channels, I'm a professional user, the device does not play anything on youtube ip tv, there is sound but there is a menu

Mick12334

How are you connected, to your television? HDMI, and if so what are your video settings?
Is that TRT1 HD on 42E, which is clear, or 7E, which is encrypted?

Have you tried using OpenWebif, on your PC, and viewed using VLC player?

What is your satellite dish setup?

salimzalim

Vu+ Newbie
TÜRKSAT ÜZERINDEN DENIYORUM TRT 1HD OPENWIFT'TEN ŞIFRESIZ BAĞLANDıĞıMDA GÖRÜNTÜ ALABILIYORUM YOUTUBE'DA RESIM YOK VE BILGISAYARDAN IP TV'DE RESIM YOK

salimzalim

Vu+ Newbie
I TRY ON TURKSAT I CAN TAKE IMAGE WHEN CONNECTED FROM TRT 1HD OPENWIFT WITHOUT PASSWORD NO PICTURE ON YOUTUBE AND NO PICTURE ON IP TV FROM COMPUTER

Mick12334

This shows that the channel is FTA, and working, on your receiver, so either it's a faulty tuner, or HDMI cable, or your television settings are wrong.
Try a different HDMI cable, on a different port.
Can you try your receiver on a different television, with different cable?
Can you please post the make/model of your television, and if it's 4K.