Vu+ duo freezes on blackhole 1.6.7 upward

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
hi i have a vu+duo that i have had for about 1 and 1/2 years now and always run blackhole images on it as i find them the best anyways i have always kept upto date with the images but ever since 1.6.7 right through to 1.7.3 the image will flash fine and boot up no problems at all but soon as i use my orig sky card in the box it freezes within 2 mins i have tried everything removing hdd and so on but nothing works but put the box backdown to 1.6.6 or any blackhole image lower and all is good again the only thing i can think that's diff is the 3.1.1 kernel as 1.6.6 dosent have that kernel. I have updated the bootloader but it cannot be that as works fine when back on 1.6.6 i cannot post a crash log as i dont get one no green screen nothing just freezes and i have to turn off/on with switch on back

im really at a loss with this and would really like to update to latest 1.7.3

can anyone help ?? plz

thanks

Cozmo

cro69

Vu+ Newbie
cant someone make a file to be put onto a usb stick to upload into the box to fix these freezing issues? i have same problem and the above is a little difficult with my limited knowlage of making files.

Ev0

Admin
As said on your other post.

The problem is almost certain to be a ******* issue, which BH do not support, and therefore we can not help with this problem.

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
just a quick update to my problem with freezing EvO hit that nail on the head it was not my sky card but the other card in the box infact from the diff its made when i take it out on any image i think the card must have a fault but stopped freezing straight away 100% on all black hole images very very happy now thanks for all the help :)))

Reactions: Ev0