vu+ duo original recording

paulsmith6

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone and happy new year, purchased duo fully setup but constantly have the recording problem recordings are empty, wrong programme recorded, or doesnt record the programme .so annoying
using blackhole 2.07. new to all this so you might have to do a dummys setup
.another annoying thing is epg is setup to update daily but isn't always visable. an help appreciated

casuk

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone and happy new year, purchased duo fully setup but constantly have the recording problem recordings are empty, wrong programme recorded, or doesnt record the programme .so annoying
using blackhole 2.07. new to all this so you might have to do a dummys setup
.another annoying thing is epg is setup to update daily but isn't always visable. an help appreciated[/quoti
i take it you have your hdd set up if so go to menu, set up,system, recording paths, default movie location make sure its /hhd/movie/ that's were you are recording to. Epg menu,set up, crossepg ,configure,storage device,/media/hdd before you configure epg make sure you are downloading the correct epg ie open tv,rytec ect hope this helps

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
Update ur soft and with me i dont face any issue with recording i i record 4 channel at same time everything work perfect for me let see may be some one face same issue like you so others ppl share urs view if u face that issue