Vu Duo Problem , Please Help

MiroHD

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Guys

soo i was updating my vu duo using the vucc and then after the update has finished the vu duo was stuck on starting after that i tried flashing a new black hole update to it through the usb but when i turn off the vu and insert the usb in the front panel and turn the vu duo on nothing happens it still write starting and nothing changed , i hope any body can help .... thanks in advance :)
i have also attached 3 photos to the situation and just to tell you more i've tried more than 1 usb :)

Attachments

• 20150830_150601.jpg
    20150830_150601.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 20150830_150646.jpg
    20150830_150646.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150830_150648.jpg
    20150830_150648.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 25

yashar1357

Vu+ Newbie
Some USB disks doesn't work on Duo. maybe you change it . then format it with HP usb disk storage format tool in FAT 32 format. then copy only Vu Duo folder on it then use. try also rear usb inlets.

MiroHD

Vu+ Newbie
@yashar1357 did exactly everything as you said , i've formatted the usb to fat 32 and copied the folder and when i enter the usb still the same it only shows starting , nothing else , i've also tried different usb ports as well , thanks for your help waitig for more to solve this problem :)

Mick12334

Have you tried a different USB stick?
Which Black Hole image are you trying to flash? Can you please provide the link.

MiroHD

Vu+ Newbie
Yes i tried 2 different usb and i am trying to flash the latest blackhole :
BlackHole-2.1.7-bm750_usb_release_20150707_c6f93e5

MiroHD

Vu+ Newbie
@Mick12334 yes i've followed the guides exactly and i tried an earlier blackhole still the same , when i insert the usb and power on the vu duo its just saying starting nothing else , thanks for the help , waiting for more

MiroHD

Vu+ Newbie
i've just updated the vu+ duo bootloader with a different fat32 usb and it updated fine , i tried flashing another image to solve the problem completely but still it says starting and nothing happens

Mick12334

Seems strange as you stated that the bootloader update worked, so your receiver is reading the USB stick, and capable of loading an image.
Why not try the original firmware, from vuplus:
Code:
http://code.vuplus.com/

MiroHD

Vu+ Newbie
Okay , so i have solved the problem by a stupid method tbh :D , i deleted everything from the vu duo by using filezilla and then formatted another new usb to fat32 and i've added to it the new version of blackhole and some how the vu duo flashed the usb and its up and running right now
thanks for all of you guys for the help :)