Duo / DuoLE Vu Duo tuner problem

starlite7

Vu+ Newbie
Cannot get past the Tuner settings on my vu duo I set the following up and whatever i have it still says port A and B not connected, been trying for ages, the lnb is fine as its was used on a freesat box till I connected it to the vu duo
Any help please
:(

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Cannot get past the Tuner settings on my vu duo I set the following up and whatever i have it still says port A and B not connected, been trying for ages, the lnb is fine as its was used on a freesat box till I connected it to the vu duo
Any help please
:(

Please, post your configuration (Dish, Satellites, LNB, Tuner settings, ...).
No informations = No help.

yummer

BH Lover
Set tuner a to simple single 28.2e and tuner b equal to a.... If your freesat m8... But as stated above if you don't say your setup you won't get much help. I'm only making assumption that your using as a free sat setup

calmnowisthis

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry for the vague info. My T-usb tuner issued seem to be solve due to a helpful reply I received on a new thread in the USB tuner section. My set up is a motorised dish(single lnb for now) using a v+ motor box to drive my 1.2m dish. I have my tuner config set to complex and set it up as diseqc 1.2 with no uclas.