Vu-Duo

Honcho

Vu+ Newbie
hello alll ,

Ok so i have had my duo for some years now and cant complain really tbh as its been rock solid,
but a few moons ago i had a power-cut and once power had been restored hours later and unfortunately my HDMI and HD Compiset was no longer giving any signals to TV , swapping to scart is working tiptop although
but off course one would prefer to have a working HD.

anyone point me in right direction of fixing please

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I fear that your box needs servicing, there is nothing you could do unless you are a technician... but in this case I doubt you'd have asked for help here..;)

Mick12334

The problem could be due to a power surge, following the power cut, and as soon as the power is restored. I have heard of this happening before, and of some people getting compensation, after proving the damage was caused due to negligence.
If you have a local electrical shop, check what they'd charge, to find the fault, and how much for the repair, given the age, of the receiver, it might just be a case of getting a new one and using that one as a second receiver.

Honcho

Vu+ Newbie
if changing parts via solder iron ect ect yeah im capable just need to possible fixes and part numbers as im not to great with literacy and searching is always problematic