VU+Duo2 access from stand-by

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
Hi to you all,

since a couple of days i finally got my brand new Duo2.
since that, i encountered a serious problem, can't find a way to solve it!

when i try to get in touch with the receiver when it is in standby, i have no access.
I mean i try to reach it from outside the Lan with ftp, ssh , it is just impossible.
It is not a problem of port on the router , because i use the same local ip as the one i used
with my previous Ultimo, when i connect for example a solo or a Uno on my LAN with the same
local ip i can get through from outside.

What is very sttrange, when the Duo2 is up and runninng i can get access.

did you already encountered that strange problem.

thank you

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
Iwas talking about regular stand , just push on red button on the upper side of the remote control.
doesn't happen with my ultimo en solo, i have a friend that encounter the same issue!

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Which image? Original or Black Hole 2.0.5?

Power button function can be selected (standby or power off) using system menu - custom settings.

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
hi, we are on a black-hole Forum, thus i wouldn'thave dare to talk about another firmware from another team.
Of course that i am talking about the latest 2.05 rev.b firmware for the DUO2.
i am going to see if it change somethint from inside the menu settings and change the value of the power button.
but never had to do that with previous receiver from Vu+, what is it so with a Duo2?

i will le tyou now

thank you

denon54

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
we are on a black-hole Forum, thus i wouldn'thave dare to talk about another firmware from another team.
Correct, but I was asking you if you had tested the remote access in standby and found the same problem also in the original image.
This is important to understand if this is a BH software problem or a decoder fault.

Anyway, now I suspect you didn't test, as you didn't mention that, so unfortunately it's late now to verify...

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
i have finally tested the feature of the power button , but doesn't change absolutelu nothing
when i want to acess from outside the lan in ftp or even ssh