Vu+ duo2 Dual t2/C pvr ready

Box was delivered with installed openvix and necessary things. These boxes are quite new for me and i don`t know anything about them. Following problems anyway appeared:
1. CrossEPG setup
lamedb used for epg.dat conversion.This option doesnn`twork with crossepg patch V2(no other options mentioned)
2. Media Portal
error occured and enigma 2 will restart in 10 seconds. This continues until you reboot the device .
3. recording to hard disk
writing error or disk is full. Device reboot needed every time, the recording possible

4.Sometimes red X on channel saying ID missing ? Reboot fix.

After shutting dow the box and open it again after some hours the same problems occur. Hoping somebody could help and give instruction. Mayby openvix must be reinstalled. Thanks in advance

AlexWilMac

About issue 3: did you format the HDD in extfs4 and then, DID YOU MAP IT? Otherwise no recording is possible, usually.

Mick12334

This is a forum for Blackhole, andf Open Blackhole images, I advise that you try posting your problems on an Openvix forum, as other users, of this image, might be able to help you.

Box was delivered with installed openvix and necessary things. These boxes are quite new for me and i don`t know anything about them. Following problems anyway appeared:
1. CrossEPG setup
lamedb used for epg.dat conversion.This option doesnn`twork with crossepg patch V2(no other options mentioned)
2. Media Portal
error occured and enigma 2 will restart in 10 seconds. This continues until you reboot the device .
3. recording to hard disk
writing error or disk is full. Device reboot needed every time, the recording possible

4.Sometimes red X on channel saying ID missing ? Reboot fix.

After shutting dow the box and open it again after some hours the same problems occur. Hoping somebody could help and give instruction. Mayby openvix must be reinstalled. Thanks in advance
About issue 3: did you format the HDD in extfs4 and then, DID YOU MAP IT? Otherwise no recording is possible, usually.
Thanks for advice. I have now formatted HDD to exfs4 and mapped it. Now it works. Thanks my friend