VU DUO2 fan

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody,
Trying to find out how many pins, is the fan of VU DUO2, is it 3 pin or 4 pin? Nothing mentioned in specifications.
Many thanks,
Ledra

RobC

Vu+ Newbie
What a funny question. How many wires on this fan?

More important is the info about voltage, size and many more real things.

Open the box and look for the fan count and remember the colours. Also note the info on the fan to be replaced. No hard feelings, I think you better leaf this operation to a more qualified person. Good luck and “Never chance a running horse!”

yummer

BH Lover

Open the box and look for the fan count and remember the colours. Also note the info on the fan to be replaced. No hard feelings, I think you better leaf this operation to a more qualified person. Good luck and “Never chance a running horse!”
I think he's just trying to set fancontrol2 up bud

yummer

BH Lover
Hi everybody,
Trying to find out how many pins, is the fan of VU DUO2, is it 3 pin or 4 pin? Nothing mentioned in specifications.
Many thanks,
Ledra
I've set my fan control 2 on 4 pin... Fan off in standby set to no....
Left every thing else as standard and my box never goes above 34degrees mate. Thats fitted with a 3 1/2 " Seagate barracuda 7200rpm HDD

ledra

Vu+ Newbie

Thank you for your kind repply!!! It was easier to tell me "three or four" if you knew, instead of asking me to open the box. I was asking only, for setting up the "fan control"

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
I've set my fan control 2 on 4 pin... Fan off in standby set to no....
Left every thing else as standard and my box never goes above 34degrees mate. Thats fitted with a 3 1/2 " Seagate barracuda 7200rpm HDD
Thank you for your answer.
Ledra