vu+duo2 issue

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
i don't know if i am alone with this problem, but since i setup my newly duo2 i can no longer play movie from
the opênwebif interface, i am playing movie locally so it is not even over Wan that occurs!
when i enter the web if and that i select to stream a tv channel from the webif => stream TF1hd
media can't be opened:
VLC can't open « http://192.168.1.254:8001/1:0:1:12D:3E1C:13F:820000:0:0:0: ».

port 8001 and port 8002 are both open in router in tcp/udp but nothing changed.

Other strange thing , i have BH 2.0.7.2 installed and when i open transcoding plugin i do not found the enable function as i had seen in a former tutorial found in this Forum.

so for the moment i am a little bit disapointing about this receiver, with my former Ultimo all these feature worked like a charm with exactly the same setup except of course for transcoding feature.

Hope that some of you will have time to help me.

thank you to all of you

Matrix10

Administrator
If I can watch with Windows Media Player
then it has to go with VLC.

Enable OpenWebinterface.

I can use Full Stream (PC stream)
or mobile stream.

Depending on which port I use.
And I have chose in the Transcoding Setup.

Transcoding Setup starting automatic selected port.

You can use ports 8001 and 8002
for PC and mobile streaming
and you can chose which one .

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
hi,

i tried with the exemple you gave with mtvhd on astra 19°2 est and i still have the same problem nothing open and still the same messsage,
In transcoding plugin i only have 3 liness

1* port
2* bitrate
3* framerate

i see no other way to enable or desable something else

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
hi Matrix,

i still did a lot of test on that duo2 but still no luck.
Capture vlc error.JPG
in router everything seems to be open, even if i know that these ports aren't necessary
localy. seeb below
router port BGC.jpg
here above first number is start-external port then End external port then internal port.

I really don't understand what happen , with my ultimo i had no problem to stream a file , it was the same line in router i used just changed the name at the begining with duo2.

If you have a ny idea, thank you

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I wanted to let you know about solution that i found,
i repeat i don't know if all of you have the same issue ( duo2 owners ) !

I finally found the problem !!
when in menu plugin ( green button ), i go to "openwebif, and there i chose port 6000 instead of default port 00080.
That"s where the problem was for me, i put back the default port 00080 instead of 6000 and now i can without problem
watch channel inside VLC, is it a bug or do you have another explanation?

Denon54

yummer

BH Lover
Hello,

I wanted to let you know about solution that i found,
i repeat i don't know if all of you have the same issue ( duo2 owners ) !

I finally found the problem !!
when in menu plugin ( green button ), i go to "openwebif, and there i chose port 6000 instead of default port 00080.
That"s where the problem was for me, i put back the default port 00080 instead of 6000 and now i can without problem
watch channel inside VLC, is it a bug or do you have another explanation?

Denon54
I had something similar but thought it was my ISP blocking port 80 after my line migration... I couldn't access BH server or use vu+ player