VU+ Duo2 + MX HQ10

JanTheMan

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed the MXHQ10 skin on my Vu+ Duo2 and it restarts everytime I will shift programs. I'm using Black Hole v3.0.8. I have tryet the default skin again, but it does not help. What can I do? Are there a bug in the skin ?

Did you installed the skin from the Skin feed or did you download skin from a forum/webiste?

All MX skins are 100% compatible and working with no buggs but they are only avalible through the
BH Download manager so if you got the skin from another location its probably comming with
some custom python files that crash your Vu+Duo2

JanTheMan

Vu+ Newbie
Did you installed the skin from the Skin feed or did you download skin from a forum/webiste?

All MX skins are 100% compatible and working with no buggs but they are only avalible through the
BH Download manager so if you got the skin from another location its probably comming with
some custom python files that crash your Vu+Duo2

I have installed the skin from the skin feed.

Last edited:
Is it this skin you are talking about?

mxhq10.jpg

I just download and install this skin with no problem at all so maybe you have been just un lucky
and something went wrong in the installation.
Skin has no fault and probably the only way to fix it is to do a full reflash of your Duo2
But first backup your Favorite Channels to save some work after you have reflashed.

JanTheMan

Vu+ Newbie
Is it this skin you are talking about?

View attachment 44344

I just download and install this skin with no problem at all so maybe you have been just un lucky
and something went wrong in the installation.
Skin has no fault and probably the only way to fix it is to do a full reflash of your Duo2
But first backup your Favorite Channels to save some work after you have reflashed.
Yes. That's the skin.

Matrix10

Administrator
Yes, but the same problem

Have you tried some other skins?
Do you have the same problem with them?

I do not believe your problem is in the skin
but somewhere else.
In any case you are the only one who reported this problem.

Without a log, it is impossible to know.
Maybe you have the log inside / hdd

nunigaia

Yes, but the same problem
Have you tried some other skins?
Do you have the same problem with them?

I do not believe your problem is in the skin
but somewhere else.
In any case you are the only one who reported this problem.

Without a log, it is impossible to know.

Maybe you have the log inside / hdd
I´ve tried just right now, MX-HQ10 skin downloaded a few moments ago, and all is running as expected.

SC_1.jpg SC_2.jpg

As @Matrix10 said ... and i will ... must ... complete with this phrase:
" No crashlog ... No Help! " :(

In any case, you can via ftp, find the crashlog at:

Code:
/media/hdd
/home/root

best regards
nunigaia