• shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 9
  • shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 9

Matrix10

Administrator
I must say that your problem may be a problem with the LNB.

but on the other hand you say that you tested one by one
and then if so it is again a problem with the receiver.
So weird

I'm not sure what could be the problem .
Check once more all .

hexo66

Vu+ Newbie
Broken LNB was my first idea but if it was working on A Tuner and other programs are working well I do not see it as problem.
VU+Uno works without this problem.
No one from my friends has Duo, so I took DM 8000, set it the same way and B Tuner is working as it should.

hexo66

Vu+ Newbie
I did a time so I have reinstall it more times.
If on new installation there are is tuning of transponder done on tuner A, result is as described from start up. If I use tuner B then it is opposite: mentioned transponder is working just on tuner B a tuner A not able to receive it.
If I try to tune it again with the other tuner it found 0 programes.

guezo

Vu+ Newbie
i have same problem with my solo in transponder 12456 H 27500 3/4 in Eutelsat 7W , i change from tuner A to tuner B, the problem still exists !!!!!
in my vu+ ultimo the transponder work with the same cables and LNB !!!!!

paolino

Vu+ User+++
i have same problem with my solo in transponder 12456 H 27500 3/4 in Eutelsat 7W , i change from tuner A to tuner B, the problem still exists !!!!!
in my vu+ ultimo the transponder work with the same cables and LNB !!!!!

Vu+ Solo?

heroch

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I have the same issue.

I have a duo2 with 1 DUAL tuner and a TWIN LNB universal 6° Hotbird/Astra ( 2 cables between LNB and DUO2). Impossible to have TELESAT channels on tunerB. OK on tunerA
All channels are OK on both tuner except TELESAT frequency 12721H/22000 and 2 or 3 channels of CSAT like Disney Junior SD
--> impossible for me to watch TF1 channel and record RTL-TVI channel. I must record RTL-TVI first and after watch TF1 !
I write a lot on different forum. no answer.
I m very very happy I m not alone with this issue :)

Please Matrix10, could you test this one: ( if you are a DUAL Tuner)

- With SatFinder, test on TunerA and TunerB if you have a signal for RTL-TVI channel ( 12721H/22000) on Astra1L.
- Could you watch TF1 ( tunerA) and record RTL-TVI (tunerB)
- Could you watch TF1 (TunerB) and record RTL-TVI (TunerA)

I m waiting your answer :)

I have the same issue with DUAL Tuner on DUO2 and UNO.

LNB used are TWIN LNB 6° Inverto black and TWIN LNB 6° Maximum XO-62.

LNB settings :

TunerA
Simple
Mode DiseqcA/B
portA hotbird
PortB Astra

TunerB
Simple
Mode DiseqcA/B
portA hotbird
PortB Astra

Please help us :)

Many thanks

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
In my opinion your current configuration (2 independent dualfeed/DiSeqC cables to 2 independent tuners to receive the same 2 satellites on both tuners) is not fully supported.
It's a matter of priority used by the box when it searches for a free tuner to use, i.e. the 2nd tuner, even if currently free, is not always taken into account if it is configured to receive the same Satellites as the 1st tuner.

But please note that this is only my opinion, I don't have a LNB configuration like yours to reproduce the problem. Possibly other users could provide you more hints.

If you'll not able to find a solution, you could change your setup installing 2 Quattro LNBs (1 astra, 1 hotbird) and a SCR/unicable multiswitch 8/8 or 8/4. In this case you'll have only 1 cable from the multiswitch supporting the use of 8 or 4 concurrent tuners (configured as Unicable/SCR).

Matrix10

Administrator
Im sorry

I also can not help I have no twin LNB to test.

But

If these channels are on the same satellite
then it means that only one tuner is in use and not both

ljupces

Vu+ Newbie
Problem with transpondes in most cases is the problem of the receiver and it does not seem to be tuners problem, but after them, and certainly not the LNC. The problem that exists for me is of a similar nature, once tranponder works, after restart not, next restart works but other not...- and the dreambos doing everything perfectly with same equpment. So You can be in love with Vu+ but it is similar to AzBox - only promise ! Next time - Dreambox 8000 or any DREAMBOX. MACHINE with no need for any community.net , forum romanum or similar assistents for jumping in empty. Just pour gasoline and drive.