VU+ DUO2 (universal) remote

KevinL

Vu+ Newbie
My VU+ remote is not working smooth anymore.. I often have to press buttons twice, probably because it hits our floor alot :)

So I'm looking for a replacement.. I would love to have one universal remote for my stereo, TV and SAT. I tried the Logitech Harmony a year ago, but that didn't work for my DUO2.

Can you recommend a universal remote or should I get an original?

Mito

Administrator
I use a Logitech Harmony One with my Duo2 (and with all my Vu+ receivers) without problems.

KevinL

Vu+ Newbie
Nice! I couldn't get it to work back then.. If Harmony One works, I assume Harmony 350 works too.
Thanks

jwlalek

Vu+ User
So I'm looking for a replacement..
Can you recommend a universal remote or should I get an original?

My Duo2 still has a valid warranty (2 years). I do also have a remote problem, some buttons I have to press harder to get them working, it's very annoying. I'm gonna claim a warranty replacement soon. Check your warranty, maybe you are also entitle for free replacement.

KevinL

Vu+ Newbie
I bought the cheapest Harmony 350 for 40 Euros and I like it better than the original remote.
Thanks Mito for your fast advice

tarhounir

Vu+ Newbie
Try to get a universel vuplus remote it's very easy for use with All vuplus receivers.
It cost only 25 euro on the net

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

just lookin

Vu+ Newbie
I find the earlier type programmable remote much better quality than the std uk duo2 remote but I don't like the button layout so I bought a one4all 7962 then I found out the model I bought needs to be sent back at my cost to have the codes programmed in to it so much for guaranteed to work with all makes the magic button wont learn all the commands I need on a regular basis so not sure wot I am going to do now as I think the std uk duo2 remote to be crap quality only lasting 18 months in my case so I am reluctant to buy another crappy std remote guess I will have to bite the bullet & buy a harmony