Vu+Duo2 Video Coding

nunigaia

Hi

I wanted to know if the decoder in question is enabled for broadcasts on H.265

Thanks

No, you have to buy a new vuplus 4k STB. Although it can handle, and trhough streaming to a PC, you can watch the service, for example Fashion4k on Astra 19.2 E by:

• OpenWebif and apply as your default player MPC-HC
ScreenShot:

upload_2018-8-30_22-23-55.png

You can test it by downloading this PC app at:

Code:
https://mpc-hc.org/

best regards
nunigaia

Tururu

BH Lover
When not handling H265, it is limited to streaming, Videolang/MPC-HJC if they handle H265.
If you have an original TDT2 tuner.
Nor do you handle the new channels on TDT2 that broadcast in HD when using H265 (operating in Germany).
If you can use the receiver by streaming to the PC (powerful> I5 and a good video card at the resolution of the monitor) and watch those channels.
If you can record them, both satellite (4K UHD) and TDT2 (HD and 4K UHD).
--------------
Al no manejar H265, esta limitado a streaming, Videolang/MPC-HJC si manejan H265.
Si tiene tuner original TDT2.
Tampoco manejas los nuevos canales en TDT2 que emitan en HD al usar H265 (funcionando en Alemania).
Si puedes usar el receptor por streaming al PC (potente >I5 y una buena tarjeta de video a la resolucion del monitor) y ver esos canales.
Si los puede grabar, tanto los de satelite (4K UHD) como los de TDT2 (HD y 4K UHD).

Fotos de las grabaciones usando VU+DUO2 hace unos años de satelite en 4K (UHD) y tambien en DDT2 4K (UHD) pruebas en españa.
Photos of the recordings using VU+DUO2 a few years ago of satellite in 4K (UHD) and also in DDT2 4K (UHD) tests in Spain.

Fasihon_11111H22000_31_10_2015.jpg 20141129 1148 - HOT BIRD 4k1_grance.jpg TDT2_Emision4K_pruebas_26_5_2018_2113.jpg UHD_Teatro_Real_RTVE7.jpg UHD_Teatro_Real_RTVE6.jpg

Last edited: