Request vu+ duo2

AlexWilMac

Waiting for administrators to move this thread, just to be sure... what do you mean by flashcard?
A USB flash drive? The internal flash of your STB? Anything else?

nunigaia

How can I remove all the files in the Flashcard because the device has a lot of Errors?

i use vu+ duo2

Can you point as, what kind of image are you using?

From your history browsing, i noticed that you are a lover of "Backed up images", that we don´t support.

1. Stop using backup images.
  2. Re-Flash your STB for having support in our board with the lastest images:
  • BlackHole 3.0.3
or
  • Open BlackHole 1.0

Note: It´s enough calling for third party images support and backed up images. ;)
Next time, in order to help you relate your issues, with the more completely details possible as:

• Vu+ original STB used
  • Firmware ( image ) installed
  • Crashlog's if you have GSOD ou BSOD.
thanks in advance
best regards
nunigaia

mr.brens

Vu+ Newbie
I am now using the original Open Black Hole image I have when moving between the channels (Height). This is shown in the picture. I do not know what the problem is

150339735048681.jpg

Mick12334

I'm still not sure what you're referring to.
Do you have a Memory card you are recording to, instead of a hard drive?
Try pressing the Blue Button, on your remote, followed by the Yellow button, for System Information, and please post that information.

Mick12334

Can you please press the Blue button, on your remote, followed by the Yellow button, and list your system information.
I'm still not sure what your problem is, and flashcard, listed in your opening post, isn't sufficient information.
If you're worried about your memory, your receiver is like a PC, the more plugins, and operations, being carried out, the more memory it uses.

Tururu

BH Lover
How can I remove all the files in the Flashcard because the device has a lot of Errors?
i use vu+ duo2
It does not have any card where the image is installed/No tiene ninguna tarjeta donde se instale la imagen.

Only if it is multiboot, in USB-memory, it is deleted, reinstalled everything/Solo si es multiboot, en USB-memoria, se borra, instalado de nuevo todo.
I am now using the original Open Black Hole image I have when moving between the channels (Height). This is shown in the picture. I do not know what the problem is
Ventilador_1_duo2.jpg
That is not a problem, depending on the fan configuration, you are at 25% RPM (maximum revolutions per minute) that you can handle./ Eso no es un problema, segun configuracion del ventilador, estas al 25% de RPM (revoluciones por minuto maximas) que puede manejar.

So I have it in one of the VU + DUO2/Asi lo tengo en uno de los VU+DUO2

Ventilador_2_duo2.jpg

mr.brens

Vu+ Newbie
First, I thank you for the testimonial / problem now and I have not responded in some plugins and IPTV and the first reversal in Fast Response