Announcements Vu+ Duo2

sathor

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. Did someone knows when we could buy it ?
Generally did Vuplus take a long time between their announcements and availibility ?

I will change my installation , I will abandon cable TV and I'll buy a sat antenna.
But I wait for the Duo2, since I have read the specs :eek: ... I can't get it out of my head .... :chair:

Reactions: KFL

hih64

Vu+ User
I am really very disappointed, I do not see what a dual core processor will bring in a Strong competition and sophisticated.

rytas

Vu+ User
I am really very disappointed, I do not see what a dual core processor will bring in a Strong competition and sophisticated.
I'm sorry for you mate that your brains can't cope to understand how quick technology is moving forward(opposite from vu -who understands what faster proccessor it's key to bright future in most competetive enviroment ).
Or you are dream fan in disquise?

hih64

Vu+ User
I'm sorry for you mate that your brains can't cope to understand how quick technology is moving forward(opposite from vu -who understands what faster proccessor it's key to bright future in most competetive enviroment ).
Or you are dream fan in disquise?
Vu+duo S2 is a PVR not just a normal receiver for watching tv channel... you understand what i mean ? by the way i'm a great owner and fun of Vu+ just i hate the idea to change my receiver every time Claiming that the device can not keep up with what is new...

biscamax

BH Lover
Beautiful Vu+ box (with beautiful 3,2" color TFT LCD display) with fantastic features (CPU Dual Core 1.3 GHz, 2GB Ram, 1GB Flash, Built-in Wi-Fi, 1080P, Hbb TV, Second Screen, etc) :yahoo: I can't wait for it...:D

radoskur

Vu+ Newbie
For me the most important is media player funcioalities. I would like to see DTS-HD Master 7.1 pass through (for mkv and Blu-Ray movies) and also better MP3 playback. At this moment media player in VU Duo (1) is very poor... Hope it will be better in VU Duo 2

ilmago

BH Lover
For me the most important is media player funcioalities. I would like to see DTS-HD Master 7.1 pass through (for mkv and Blu-Ray movies) and also better MP3 playback. At this moment media player in VU Duo (1) is very poor... Hope it will be better in VU Duo 2
don't forget that is born first to be a sat receveir...after that we can also consider that at the moment all the vu receveirs can read a lot of video formats...:)