vu solo 2 icefilm plugin

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi ive got a vu solo 2 and using blackhole 2.07 image when I try running the icefilm plugin all I get is a green crash screen was just wandering if anyone else has this problem or if there is a fix for it thanks in advance

yummer

BH Lover
Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it? Failing that post a crash log m8 and someone should be able to give you assistance

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi mate I mite sound stupid but im a total newbie ive only had the box since yesterday how do I uninstall the plugin

yummer

BH Lover
Green button> yellow button>addons uninstall panel...... Then select the one that says enigma2-plugins.......1channel.del. and then install again bud

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi mate ive gone into the addons uninstall screen but its not there but if I go into ******* I can remove it from there for some unknown reason.im going to reflash the image back to 2.06 and see if that sorts it out thanks for the help and il let you know if it sorts the problem out

yummer

BH Lover
Remove it from there and download off BH server green button>yellow button>BH addons download

Please read forum rules too.... I'm assuming you've broken one that's why the blanked out Part!

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Ive tried bh image 2.06 and its still giving me the green screen saying stb software crash and then restarting my box So ive no idea of whats happening to it il try it from bh server green button and c how it goes amd admin sorry if I mentioned something i shouldnt have

yummer

BH Lover
Try install off BH server then bud.... Failing that use your ftp software like dcc or vucc etc and get your crash log file off your HDD and upload it here for someone to help

salfordd

Vu+ Newbie
Ok mate will do and thanks again for the help
Hi mate found the problem its not installing ive tried installing it from the green button but doesn't do it and tried the manually install ipk packages but it starts to install but cuts off after a few seconds so ive no idea whats up thanks

yummer

BH Lover
Think you should post the crash log m8 so someone else can offer assistance.
Hi mate found the problem its not installing ive tried installing it from the green button but doesn't do it and tried the manually install ipk packages but it starts to install but cuts off after a few seconds so ive no idea whats up thanks
post that crash log mate. Off your HDD.

Failing that I suggest reflash latest BH image from solo 2 section. Then try and install it off BH server straight before you install anything else to see if it downloads from addons menu.

fizzz33

Vu+ Newbie
I tried icefilms plugin/addon today on my Ultimo with new image it either green screens or throws you back out after choosing a film or series to watch. Was quite a job to find out how to get it back off the box as it hasn't got an uninstall option.

yummer

BH Lover
I tried icefilms plugin/addon today on my Ultimo with new image it either green screens or throws you back out after choosing a film or series to watch. Was quite a job to find out how to get it back off the box as it hasn't got an uninstall option.
I concur on my duo2 no .del file and green screen while using icefilms... 1 channel all OK for me though.

I'll post a crash log in a bit. Just got home from work

edvollegas

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
I tried also ice film plug-in but it doesnt work
I am running open Pli on my vu uno
Xmbc v5
Other plug-in work great