Vu+ Solo Blackhole "STB MUST BE RESTARTED"

Rizen-QK-

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone, I would like to start out with introductions I call myself Rizen, or Rizzy
I have a Vu+ Solo and have for the most part remained ignorant to its functions throughout my ownership of this system.
Yesterday I went against my better judgement and downloaded and installed a skin called MXRedz from the skins menu in addons.
after complete install and download my system rebooted and the Starting GUI screen appeared, after a few seconds an error alert shows up "STB ERROR, STB must be restarted" after which the process repeats itself.

I tried fixing this with a FTP connection direct from my Notebook PC which was recommended in one of the forums, I deleted what i had downloaded but the error proceeded to persist, after which i rechecked my Enigma2 files through my PC and found another file labeled "Skin.xml" thinking this was what was causing my error i deleted this as well.
I restarted my Vu+Solo and the error disappeared , the only problem is now the STARTING GUI is now in an INFINATE LOAD Stage

I feel i have made my system go from useable to flawed and inoperable.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem , and has time to explain
in a step by step for a novice like myself i would much appreciate it !!!

Sidenote, until this morning trying to fix my system i have never done an FTP Connection in my life.. so i really could use the most simplest of explanations

THANKS A TON IN ADVANCE RIZEN!

el bandido

Vu+ User
It will probably be easier to reload the image. Do you have a back-up copy of the image? The skin.xml file in /usr/share/enigma2 should not have been deleted. Either reload the image, or find the correct skin.xml for your system and reload it.

Rizen-QK-

Vu+ Newbie
How do I go about reloading the image? I do not have a backup, my step mother has a thing with throwing out boxes and user manuals and the like with the excuse of "Cleaning the house"
Well that's not good to hear ... so I messed up with deleting it ..
As I have asked, how do I go about reloading the image and how would I go about finding the correct Skin.xml for my system ?
Are there technicians for this kind of thing?
We purchased the machine out of prague so , to send it back for work would be a huge hassle but in the end it is looking to be my only option.
I am wondering if there is a war to remotely fix this?

el bandido

Vu+ User
OK
Then at this point you will have lost nothing to try and fix it.
You need the deleted skin.xml file that is correct for your receiver, and you need to look and see if there is a folder in usr/share/enigma2 that is named MXRedz. Delete this folder in usr/share/ enigma2 if it still exists. Hopefully, deleting that folder and installing the skin.xml file will fix your issues.