vu+ solo blackscreen

tari

Vu+ Newbie
i have original vu+ solo original it was using blackhole than i update it to openspa now whe i want to come back to black hole it stay always on black screen .

i flash it with front usb when finish the green lignt turn on and respond to remote control but nothing on tv

can anyone help me?

Mick12334

Did you get the option of setting it up, after installing Black Hole, and scanning in any channels?
Are you using a multi boot option or have you just flashed it again with a Black Hole image?
How far through the boot up process does it get?
You state it will respond to the remote control, does this mean you can enter the menu, if so try manually scanning in some channels.

tari

Vu+ Newbie
Did you get the option of setting it up, after installing Black Hole, and scanning in any channels?
Are you using a multi boot option or have you just flashed it again with a Black Hole image?
How far through the boot up process does it get?
You state it will respond to the remote control, does this mean you can enter the menu, if so try manually scanning in some channels.

hi sir
when i finish the flash i cant see anything on tv so i cant scan channels i have one boot not multi boot
it respond to remote control i see the green led blink

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Which version image are you using?Try using the version you used before Openspa if that worked .Then follow the usual procedure.Format usb in Fat32,ftp vu solo vuplus file to usb,power off,insert usb,power on then wait until green light flashes.