vu+ solo se and smat card viacess

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonz

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone. I have a vu + if where I installed the last image BH. At this with Filezillla I loaded the folder tmp files in the file and then scam360 ?? My card Viacess still not active and if I try to do a manual ADDON I am told that I have to do an upload of bh.tgz. Here I raise my hands ... I know that you will be 'very simple and I apologize, but if someone wants to give me a hand step by step ... I'm realizing now a bit' of things but I'm back again ... Thanks a lot

nunigaia

Hello everyone. I have a vu + if where I installed the last image BH. At this with Filezillla I loaded the folder tmp files in the file and then scam360 ?? My card Viacess still not active and if I try to do a manual ADDON I am told that I have to do an upload of bh.tgz. Here I raise my hands ... I know that you will be 'very simple and I apologize, but if someone wants to give me a hand step by step ... I'm realizing now a bit' of things but I'm back again ... Thanks a lot

Please read forum rules point number 4. --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html
Illegal stuff not allowed here!

best regards
nunigaia

Matrix10

Administrator

Im sorry,
BAN 7 days to read forum rules.
Like everyone else for the same violation of rules.

NO SUPPORT FOR EMULATORS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.