VU+ Solo SE V2 - high SR 45000 - problem

gggabcsi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,
Could you please advise what can I do with signal problem.
Here is the specification of the tuner chip avl6211.
By the documentation this chip supported high symbol rates

Attachments

• AVL6211-Availink.pdf
    634.4 KB · Views: 4

AlexWilMac

If this AVL6211 is a tuner, where did you mount it, in which STB?
Tuners are tuners: there's nothing you can set: they get the signal and that's all. If you don't get some signals is more likely an LNB problem, not a tuner one. The second more likely to be the responsible is the STB itself.

gggabcsi

Vu+ Newbie
If this AVL6211 is a tuner, where did you mount it, in which STB?
Tuners are tuners: there's nothing you can set: they get the signal and that's all. If you don't get some signals is more likely an LNB problem, not a tuner one. The second more likely to be the responsible is the STB itself.
Sorry, here are the details of the transponder, where I can not get a signal:
Amos, DVB-S2 45000-2/3, 8PSK, 12297 H

VU+ Solo Se V2

All other transponders are ok, and all other my receviers ok, only this one.

AlexWilMac

This habit of referring to satellites by "names"!!! Amos... it is like referring to "Astra". There are many Amos and many Astra.
You MUST tell the satellite! Your is surely 4.0W: this is a satellite, not Amos.

And at 12297 there are only encrypted channels, by Verimatrix system. Do you own a regular smartcam module with its smartcard? Otherwise you are violating the rules of this forum.

gggabcsi

Vu+ Newbie
This habit of referring to satellites by "names"!!! Amos... it is like referring to "Astra". There are many Amos and many Astra.
You MUST tell the satellite! Your is surely 4.0W: this is a satellite, not Amos.

And at 12297 there are only encrypted channels, by Verimatrix system. Do you own a regular smartcam module with its smartcard? Otherwise you are violating the rules of this forum.
Hi, here is the full details of a transponder: Amos 7 at 3.9°W: 12297 H DVB-S2 45000-2/3 ,8PSK
which can not be scanned using VU Solo se V2 with tuner AVL6211 and using official CI+ modul of XtraTV.