Solo2 Vu+Solo2 Hangs once every day or every two days

dsdavidsat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi to everybody. I have a problema with my Vu+Solo2 since i bought it, and now that the time passes and i've intalled different images i want to ask if someone more has the same problem.

I'm using the receiver normally and suddenly the image freezes and the sound last about 3 or 4 seconds and stops also. In this situation i can't log via telnet or use the remote control, it's absolutly hanged up and the only thing i can do is to switch it of and on again with the rear interrupt.

I think it's not a problem related with a high temperature, because i could happen 5 minutes after be working, i discard also a problem with the software because i have installed differents images of Black Hole and OpenSpa and the problem is the same with all of them.

Anybody who has had the same problem?

dsdavidsat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Artorius, thank you for answering. I have got an internet HDD installed ,one USB TDT receiver attached and one USB memmory for using with EPG and picons.
I have not tried with the basic image...

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hi Artorius, thank you for answering. I have got an internet HDD installed ,one USB TDT receiver attached and one USB memmory for using with EPG and picons.
I have not tried with the basic image...
Test and let us know how you get on, maybe add one device at a time back to see if it helps.