Vu+ Solo2 PiP

OK. thank you. And does Vu+ Solo2 have unicable support? How should i configure my tuners then?
It has, but I have not tested it.
Configuration very simple - advanced, select satellite, LNB1, priority 1, LOF unicable; then select switch you'll get from the shop.
I'd suggest to buy one of the switches from the list displayed in solo2 configuration - that means it will possibly work

shilev

Vu+ Newbie
i have 1 cable from motorised dish and i put it in tuner B, and on tuner A i chose loopthrough tuner B. i can record or PiP channels that are on different transporder but with same polarisation. but not all, so another thing is different besides polarisation that don't allow PiP. someone knows what is it?

api

Vu+ Newbie
darian23 wrote:
"using tuner B as a primary is recommended by manufacturer (vu). If you'll use tuner A as primary you may get problems to view other channels, but I have not tested it"

I tested, alles OK!

PIP, recorder looptrough OK.

arstem

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone !

My first post here, so first of all I want to thank the BH team for the nice work on creating images.

I'm using BH 2.1.0.1 on my solo2 box and here is the issue I have on calling PiP function;
- It's assigned by default to "long press blue button" and when I try to call it the long and short presses are not always detected reliably by the box, thus it takes several attempts to reach the PiP menu/function;
- Is there a way to reassign the PiP function to some other key on RCU or disable the short press of the blue button to call the extensions menu ?

Thanks !

f1ngers

Vu+ Newbie
I can confirm that you need to plug your single cable into tuner B and choose tuner A to loop through tuner B.

Then you will be able to record and watch other channels on the same TP as well as the same polarity.