Vu+Solo2 Tuner Problem

The Beerhunter

Vu+ Newbie
i have installed BH 2.0.2 & 2.0.3 But after install i cannot get tuner A or B to work, i have tried to setup tuner,s as simple/single & as advanced/positioner, i have tried my motorised dish preset to 28.2 and also a fixed dish pointed at 28.2 but no matter what i do i get Nothing Connected message in Reception Settings, in advanced mode it says all satellites in the satellite line, with an option of 1,2,3,4 (all satellites) i have catseye e2 ch list installed, all Chs show in listings but are grey (not white) both dishes are fine on another receiver. could my two tuners be Faulty or am i doing something wrong ?

sat gr

BH Lover
add in address bar in your web browser ip from your solo2
you will see web interface
go to grag screenshot and press screenshot all when your box it is in tuner setup
save image in your pc and post it here
for post them here look in More Options... insert/edit image

The Beerhunter

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Sat gr i managed to save the screenshots ok, but as i have not enough posts i cannot insert pictures,
in the first link you sent:

my satellite Line shows All Satellites, and i cannot select an individual eg: 28.2, also i dont have Diseqc mode option

sat gr

BH Lover
i give you links for see who you can setup your tuner not for reply there and about Diseqc
for you will have all satelites in your satellite.xml
add in your solo2 motor settings like Vhannibal E2 Motor 07 giu you can send your settings to solo2 with dreamset
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/dreamset-v2-35-32-e-64-bit.3595/
i have them in atachment
or more easy by green button/yellow/settings (black hole addons)

Attachments

• Vhannibal E2 Motor 07 giu.rar
    251.5 KB · Views: 19

The Beerhunter

Vu+ Newbie
Hi sat gr , i had been using catseys ch list, now i reinstall BH 2.0.3 and this time try vhannibal E2 Motor, and Now tuners working fine its fixed but dont know how ? now i can put catseyy E2 back in, Thanks for all your Help.

sat gr

BH Lover
you welcome my friend, just drink one beer for me lol ,
before you will add <<catseyy>> settings
go to setup/software manager/backup your settings
so if you have again problem you can restore your settings from setup/software manager/restore your settings

The Beerhunter

Vu+ Newbie
I Could with a beer just now lol.. i reinstalled catseye E2 and tuners wont work, so went back to vhannibal and working fine again, i was downloading catseye from TS Panel, is there another way to do this ?

sat gr

BH Lover
green button/yellow/addons download manager/black hole settings
the first is for you
one more beer please :)

The Beerhunter

Vu+ Newbie
This is what i have been doing, but my tuners wont work, then if i d/l vhannibal the same way all works ok, is there another way to install catseye E2. More Beer.

sat gr

BH Lover
i read now this from catseye

Updated & amended 75 East-45 West File as error with previous release

File added at 15.23 today

Mods can you please remove any previous versions of this file so as to avoid confusion for users

Thanks

i give you latest file

Attachments

• Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 01.06.2013.rar
    354.6 KB · Views: 18