Vu+ SoloSE Audio Bar and Volume

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Lately I'm having problems with Audio. I had imgage 2.1.5 and due to IPTV I went back to 2.1.4. Now when I installed the backup the Audio bar was 100, the maximum volume, but the sound wasn't load, just normal. I flashed image 2.1.4 from USB and still the audio bar was 100. I don't remember that it used to be like this. When I reduce the volume from the RC, when I arrive at 45 it has no sound at all. I tried different backups that I had, and still am getting the same problem with audio bar and volume. Any help will be appreciated.

nunigaia

Lately I'm having problems with Audio. I had imgage 2.1.5 and due to IPTV I went back to 2.1.4. Now when I installed the backup the Audio bar was 100, the maximum volume, but the sound wasn't load, just normal. I flashed image 2.1.4 from USB and still the audio bar was 100. I don't remember that it used to be like this. When I reduce the volume from the RC, when I arrive at 45 it has no sound at all. I tried different backups that I had, and still am getting the same problem with audio bar and volume. Any help will be appreciated.

What image are you using?
What skin are you using?

best regards
nunigaia

Matrix10

Administrator

Description of the problem clearly shows that the problem is not in the image.
Check the audio options in the box and your TV.

If you can Check on another TV.