Vu+ Uno 4K SE DVB-C hangs

pnobrega

Vu+ Newbie
Hey.
I have a Vu+ Uno 4K SE with a DVB-C tunner with the latest BH firmware and updated.
Everytime i turn off the box the next day it just doesn't work. I can see a kind of loading circle in the top left screen, but the box doesnt answers.

I have to go and turn it off in the physical button to restart it...

Anyone has similiar issues or any ideas?
I've only installed LCD4Linux on it

nunigaia

Hey.
I have a Vu+ Uno 4K SE with a DVB-C tunner with the latest BH firmware and updated.
Everytime i turn off the box the next day it just doesn't work. I can see a kind of loading circle in the top left screen, but the box doesnt answers.

I have to go and turn it off in the physical button to restart it...

Anyone has similiar issues or any ideas?
I've only installed LCD4Linux on it

Check your internet connection!
Otherwise, something is wrong with your lcd4config file configuration if you have enabled lcd4linux.

best regards
nunigaia

pnobrega

Vu+ Newbie
Check your internet connection!
Otherwise, something is wrong with your lcd4config file configuration if you have enabled lcd4linux.

best regards
nunigaia
Internet is good..
Going to uninstall lcd4linux and try..

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

a911

The BH Lover
Internet is good..
Going to uninstall lcd4linux and try..

Good idea, I installed once and my Uno 4k se ,,,craches...I thing lcd configuration is important...but I do no know how...:wallbash:.
My be some one can help us to do it in an easy way.

pnobrega

Vu+ Newbie
It's odd cause sometimes it works. Like 10% of the nights. If it's lcd4linux maybe it's the conf of what it does/shows when idle. Still didn't had the time to uninstall, but today it worked like nothing happened...
Very weird