Vu + Uno 4K SE No updates after clean install

Newworld

Vu+ Newbie
Hello there,

I am using Open Black Hole software on my Vu + Uno 4K SE device. The clock started showing the wrong time, 2 years later I installed a clean updated version 4.4.001. I tried updating to version 4.44.009, it shows update exists but nothing in '' View the changes ''.

Also, the system crashed while the hard drive was setting up backup. I added the log file.

Thank you for your attention, I wish you good work.

Regards,

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2021-04-30_13-24-51.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 2

nunigaia

Hello there,

I am using Open Black Hole software on my Vu + Uno 4K SE device. The clock started showing the wrong time, 2 years later I installed a clean updated version 4.4.001. I tried updating to version 4.44.009, it shows update exists but nothing in '' View the changes ''.

Also, the system crashed while the hard drive was setting up backup. I added the log file.

Thank you for your attention, I wish you good work.

Regards,

Why you don´t update "ONLINE" your STB to Open BlackHole 4.4.009 version, instead of view changes?

Do an Online update, please!

best regards
nunigaia

Newworld

Vu+ Newbie
Why you don´t update "ONLINE" your STB to Open BlackHole 4.4.009 version, instead of view changes?

Do an Online update, please!

best regards
nunigaia

@nunigaia,

Thanks for the answer.

Open Black Hole version 4.4.009 does not appear. There is a blank screen. Should I update anyway?