Vu+ Uno 4K SE Tested for You !!!

Olegi2015

Vu+ Newbie
And what do you lack in this version as you are asking for a new version?
Everything is enough, but once every six months I reset everything to the factory settings and reinstall everything. But for this I need the latest version of BH, and not updated online.

AlexWilMac

No, it is not so: only every now and then, and only if strictly necessary, they publish in the download area a full installer more recent. But not for each single update.
For instance, at the moment the last offline installer is the 4.3.011, whom you can update to .020

Shynarbek67

Vu+ Newbie
Здравствуйте! Есть такой баг, не удаляется каналы не нужные каналы. Букете удаление есть, а на списках провайдеров и общих списках не удаляется, нет удаление. Нельзя сделать удаление или скрыт не нужные каналы. Например ночные каналы спрятать от детей или удалить.

Google translator:

Hello! There is such a bug, channels that are not needed channels are not deleted. There is a deletion in the bouquet, but it is not deleted on the lists of providers and general lists; You cannot delete or hide unnecessary channels. For example, hide night channels from children or remove them.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexWilMac

1) This is the international section: you have to use English here.
2) There is no bug: in case (even if your post was completely unclear), if you meant WebIf feature, this is a limit just of WebIF, but you can delete channels either by the GUI or by some software for your O.S.
3) I suspect you are not using any bouquets but you are using the whole list of channels. It does not make any sense. If I'm right, you need to learn how to manage bouquets. For instance, you can start reading this:
https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/bouquets-in-enigma2-images.40483/

Mick12334

The easiest method, of editing your channel list, is to use old dreambox tools, like Dreamboxedit.
Most images also have a parental control option, which needs to be activated, when letting children operate your receiver.

AlexWilMac

But we don't know which O.S. does he have... ;) Fortunately, not everyone has got the unfortunate win... ;)
So, my answer was generic, because some software works only for specific O.S. versions, too, not for each versions of a particular O.S.

Mick12334

You will have to wait for another 4K user, with access to both those satellites. to assist you.
Have you managed to get any other multi stream channels working?

oblivian

Vu+ User
after long time today is available online update for Uno 4K SE but unfortunately box goes to loop in green screen of death
any explanations from the team?

nunigaia

after long time today is available online update for Uno 4K SE but unfortunately box goes to loop in green screen of death
any explanations from the team?

Can you please, post your crashlog ... I think you are using BlackHole 3.0.9, right?

best regards
nunigaia

oblivian

Vu+ User
Im on BH 3.09 L and after standby it wrote on second info bar there is online update.
stupidly i deleted all crashlogs (about 50)
flashed backup and again same message.
strange, no one else reported this issue

nunigaia

Im on BH 3.09 L and after standby it wrote on second info bar there is online update.
stupidly i deleted all crashlogs (about 50)
flashed backup and again same message.
strange, no one else reported this issue

If you have a backup, reflash it and don´t do an " ONLINE UPDATE " ... for now!

Thanks

best regards
nunigaia

warzlh

Vu+ Newbie
Good Morning.
I also have problems after update.

I have problems with dvb-t turbo.

If connected it does not show HD sat channels, but SD does.
I disconnect usb and it starts working.

If the usb tuner is connected and I tune to the dvb-t channel, then my box crash.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1594423402.zip
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
  • enigma2_crash_1594423402.zip
    32.8 KB · Views: 2