Vu Uno Audio button

RATIUS

Vu+ Newbie
I have updated my Uno BH image from 1.64 t0 1.65, I then carried out the backup restore which appears to have successfully restored ALL previous settings.... That said I am left with one problem: The audio button on the Vu remote control no longer works!
There is something mentioned in the description with the BH 1.65 image, it doesn't explain how to get it to work though. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

RATIUS

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
The problem could be a changes in new drivers (images) and using a backup option which overwrite a new keymap ( i guess) .
I did not use backup when i put new image and everything works fine.

Tamaki

Administrator
I have updated my Uno BH image from 1.64 t0 1.65, I then carried out the backup restore which appears to have successfully restored ALL previous settings.... That said I am left with one problem: The audio button on the Vu remote control no longer works!
There is something mentioned in the description with the BH 1.65 image, it doesn't explain how to get it to work though. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

RATIUS
Do you have multiquickbotton installed?
If yes try to disable it and see if it works.

RATIUS

Vu+ Newbie
I have found that the yellow button now has the same function as the audio button used to!

What exactly is "multiquick" it's not the first time that I have seen mentioned... I'm still none the wiser!

RATIUS

Tamaki

Administrator
I have found that the yellow button now has the same function as the audio button used to!

What exactly is "multiquick" it's not the first time that I have seen mentioned... I'm still none the wiser!

RATIUS
With multiquickbotton you can costumise your RC bottons.
You can download from Bh addons server.