Vu Uno Blackhole 2.1.7

Manu6

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

restarted my uno yesterday and after that "zapping" seems strange. Before the restart when i zapped channels to another , there was " a black screen"..now after the restart previous channel is on tv before the next channel is coming to the tv screen..

Can this be changed somehow?

regards Manu

Manu6

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

restarted my uno yesterday and after that "zapping" seems strange. Before the restart when i zapped channels to another , there was " a black screen"..now after the restart previous channel is on tv before the next channel is coming to the tv screen..

Can this be changed somehow?

regards Manu
hi!

oky, after the restart of the box when i zap, the channel that im wathing on freezes on tv, normally it would be a black screen when i zap to another channel..strange

regards Manu

AlexWilMac

Actually it's OpenBlackHole and not BH which has got an option to decide what happens when you zap (if showing a black frame for the time needed to zap or, instead, if showing the last frame from the previous channel until the zap is completed).
But you posted in BH section. What image do you use?
Anyway, it's only a matter of "zapping-style", not a malfunction.

Manu6

Vu+ Newbie
Actually it's OpenBlackHole and not BH which has got an option to decide what happens when you zap (if showing a black frame for the time needed to zap or, instead, if showing the last frame from the previous channel until the zap is completed).
But you posted in BH section. What image do you use?
Anyway, it's only a matter of "zapping-style", not a malfunction.
HI Alex

thank for reply, i´m sure i have Blackhole 2.1.7 installed..so there`s nothing to do about this then?

regards manu

AlexWilMac

I don't think so, although in 3.0.2 I didn't find the same option available in OBH 0.6. But, I can't be sure just because it's been a long time now since I upgraded from 2.1.7 to 3.x.x.
About this: have you any specific reason to stick to this old version?