VU + Uno dead blocked in red light

chhwiates.wrida

Vu+ Newbie
HELLO EVERYBODY
i have a problem with my Vu+ uno, he still bloqued in red light, impossible to falch with usb, or RS 232,
i think the problem is C807 condcer
excuse my english i speak broken one

Anatoli220617

Vu+ Newbie
I just have this problem. To decide what to do next, a table of control points and voltage values is needed. It is 34 V, 12 V, 5.2 V, 5.5 V, 3.3 V. Voltage tolerances, their amplitude and frequency of high-frequency pulsations are needed.

Anatoli220617

Vu+ Newbie
The UNO motherboard is powered by a 12-volt power supply, and there are 4 DC-DC converters on the board. They were shown on the diagram I was trying to place. In my UNO converter U807 (LD1117A) - input 5 V - the output is not 2.4 V, but 0.8 V. Does anyone know that it is powered by a voltage of 2.4 V?

Anatoli220617

Vu+ Newbie
In conclusion!As can be seen from the previously shown control scheme on the UNO motherboard, there are several DC / DC converters, which from the voltages of 12 and 5 and 3.3 V form the supply voltages for the other circuits. These converters have an input, an output and an input for setting the output voltage. This is the IP LD1117A providing voltage - U807 - +2.4 V, U808 - +1.7 V, U805 - + 1.2V. Presumably the capacitors (with an upper voltage of +85) failing change the operating mode of the converter. I understand only 6 pieces of two for each IC (one at the input of the other at the output of the IC). It remains to find out which electrolytes for which IC.Is this such a small thing to try to do on your own - is it a secret?