Vu+ UNO Firmware Upgrade

alex78

Vu+ User
I have strong signal on HOTBIRD 13E - 10834 V
Which channels to test ???

On HBO2 HD,BBC HD, HBO COMEDY HD, I have not signal. 10834 V 27500 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK
I have good signal on this transporder with my vu duo, but on vu uno signal is 0%

Matrix10

Administrator
On HBO2 HD,BBC HD, HBO COMEDY HD, I have not signal. 10834 V 27500 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK
I have good signal on this transporder with my vu duo, but on vu uno signal is 0%

No problem here on VU Uno and sat list from @Likra

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 23
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 22
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 21

alex78

Vu+ User
Ok but I have problem, Before to install all 2 ugrades files on transporders on 0.8W THOR Write-No data on transporder, timeout reading PAT. I install ugrades files, and now THOR transporders are Ok, but on HOTBIRD 13E, still write no data on transporder.

74571609.png

With likra seting is the same. All others transporders form Hotbird 13E are ok.

Matrix10

Administrator
Then I do not know ,
for me it all works without problems.

Maybe you not made ​​a good update and image installation.
Try again to make update and image instalation.
Do you Have the same problems with the BH 1.6.5 ??

alex78

Vu+ User
Matrix10 said:
Maybe you not made ​​a good update and image installation.
Try again to make update and image instalation.
Do you Have the same problems with the BH 1.6.5 ??

Yes, same with 1.6.5 i update 3 times, and instal black hole 1.6.6 4 times.

alex78

Vu+ User
VU UNO have, Another big problem with the signal from Hotbird 13E. On Monday I will post some pictures to see them.
I will be very grateful if someone can tell me how I connect with people who manufacture the receiver. thank you

PS: Sorry for my bad English, but I am not British.

Matrix10

Administrator
VU UNO have, Another big problem with the signal from Hotbird 13E. On Monday I will post some pictures to see them.
I will be very grateful if someone can tell me how I connect with people who manufacture the receiver. thank you

PS: Sorry for my bad English, but I am not British.

Unfortunately we are not company
and if you have a defective receiver contact the dealer or company.
I would check whether the tuner is well connected in its connector.

http://www2.vuplus.com/the-company/14-vuplus-articles/68

alex78

Vu+ User
God is whit me. I just move the box, to other place, and I have signal now, on all Hotbird transporders. Thanks verry much friends for your help.Cheers :yahoo::thanks::victory:

fantomas74

Vu+ Newbie
God is whit me. I just move the box, to other place, and I have signal now, on all Hotbird transporders. Thanks verry much friends for your help.Cheers :yahoo::thanks::victory:
Hi, I am having the exact same problem as you ... 0% signal on some Hotbird transponders on HD channels and half the signal on SD channels with respect to a DM7020 box connected to the same cable. How did you fix it? Someone else with the same problem?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hi, I am having the exact same problem as you ... 0% signal on some Hotbird transponders on HD channels and half the signal on SD channels with respect to a DM7020 box connected to the same cable. How did you fix it? Someone else with the same problem?
You have carried out the FPGA upgrade as instructed ?

Frantic

Vu+ Newbie
I had signal problems last week, when UNO was just arrived.I just changed the cables from my old receiver to UNO. Now it works. Seems a problem with LNB.

alex78

Vu+ User
Hi again, I think VU UNO have problem with HOTBIRD 13E. Last time i upgrades my uno with all 2 files, but stiil cant get signal from some transporders from HOTBIRD 13E. 11411 H 27500 8/9 DVB-S2 8PSK, when i scan vu uno says 0 found channels, but when i scan with vu duo, there is 3 channels, so i think, vu uno is not ready to work whit hotbird.
Again write this- no data on transporder, when scan with vu uno.

alex78

Vu+ User
I watch. 0.8W,9E,13E,19,2E,23,5E,28,2E,39E and only on HOTBIRD have ploblems with the signal. People from vu, must fix this problem.
this is my third receiver who try, and all have problem

Matrix10

Administrator
I watch. 0.8W,9E,13E,19,2E,23,5E,28,2E,39E and only on HOTBIRD have ploblems with the signal. People from vu, must fix this problem.
this is my third receiver who try, and all have problem

I'm sorry but I have to say
I do not think you understand the principle of satellite receivers.
It is not possible to receive five satellites and one not
and for that blame bad work of satellite receiver.

Satellite receiver receives all satellites in the same way
and use the same tuner for all satellites and for all frequencies.
Frequency range used by satellites is the same.
Hotbird is not working on one band and the other satellites on a different band.

If you have scan satellites and you have only problem with Hotbird
problem should be sought in the satellite installation and bad signal.

alex78

Vu+ User
I'm sorry but I have to say
I do not think you understand the principle of satellite receivers.
It is not possible to receive five satellites and one not
and for that blame bad work of satellite receiver.

Satellite receiver receives all satellites in the same way
and use the same tuner for all satellites and for all frequencies.
Frequency range used by satellites is the same.
Hotbird is not working on one band and the other satellites on a different band.

If you have scan satellites and you have only problem with Hotbird
problem should be sought in the satellite installation and bad signal.

I have еxcellent asignal from hotbird. SNR is- 72 %. Can u tell me please, how i get with vu duo 3 channels on 11411 H 27500 8/9 DVB-S2 8PSK, but with vu uno I get 0 channels, signal comes from the same satellite dish. Tell me please why, on 3 vu uno receivers CANT get this channels. Iwill be verry happy to explain me. Тhanks.

alex78

Vu+ User
Matrix10, can u comment this 4 pics, who i post. First 2 pics are from vu uno, second pics, are from vu duo. I will be very,very, happy to heard you.

88738726.png
53250853.png

91499376.png
96798190.png

PS: signal comes from the same satellite dish

gerito

Vu+ Newbie
The same happend to me, Please help me cant watch 11411 H 27500 5/6 DVB-S2 HOTBIRD. I bay this uno for 300£ and cant use. HELP me. snr 78% - 0 found channels. But there is Canal+ film HD, Canal+ gol HD, Canal+ weekend HD.