Discussion in 'Black Hole General' started by angelofsky1980, Apr 8, 2011.
Here you can find the preview about new Vu+ Uno box!
I have few questions,
Will the BH team make an image for this STB?
Have anyone tested this new Vu+?
What is the size of this STB?
What will be the price for it?
The first BlackHole image for Vu+Uno was released last sunday
Price: unknown at the moment
STB Size: 340mm x 272mm x 60 mm
what about ram memory?
is it ddr2 or 3?
what about flash memory too?
looks good, the solo had some bad limitations (reading, i haven't one) this one looks really as a good one hw
At the moment we don't know the release date but we publish the info ASAP is avaiable.
The Vu+Solo box is a good entry level linux box
yep, sorry, the vu+solo limitations was intended as : for me, for sure is a good receiver
thanks for the info! i was JUST about to order a solo for a friend, and one click away i was like, well why dont i take a look at the boards, maybe something interesting is cooking. got just a couple questions tho.
1) Is the release date looking like within a few weeks, or months? should i wait?
2) Since you guys have pre production units, how is the tuner compared to the solo and/or the dm boxes? Depending on fringe reception around here
3) How will the support be for the solo and duo be now that their replacements are coming out? are you ditching them or are you now going to be supporting all 4 of the vu models?
thanks in advance! oh and.. bit late but, welcome back!!!
1) we are waiting news about release date.
2) i cannot unswer yet
3) you will have BH for all VU+ models.
If i well understod it supports only one internal plug & play tuner.
Does it mean I can order it with DVB-T tuner only?
I think could be a choice of single shop/seller.
We wish the best. For the new device.
Still nothing new about thid receiver ?
It seems it will be out on may 9.
!!!!!! goldwafers was saying june?
are you sure about the date? thats in like.. 2 weeks!! wonderful news
any news on price?