Vu+ uno remote control pls help

Andrius

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, i have problem with remote control (its working only about one meter distance from receiver and no longer) I tried replace new remote control and new battery. but no success
Please help

a911

The BH Lover
Hello, i have problem with remote control (its working only about one meter distance from receiver and no longer) I tried replace new remote control and new battery. but no success
Please help

Is there any obstacle or radio interference between U and the STB!

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
The remotes of VU+ are all infrared. Interference to be looked for is not electrical/radio. Look from that perspective for a cause.
No glass door in the way? A streaming infra-red resource? Dirty front with fingers on the receivers eye?
All those causes can be excluded easily by moving the receiver to another room. If this + another remote+batteries does not work then the question is indeed if there is still any warranty on it. Faulty IR receivers are very rare though.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Do you have a plasma TV?
Plasma TV are causing an interference in IR spectrum, try to lower brightness of your TV.

feoras

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same issue. It worked fine and now only works 1cm away from the receiver. Obviously this defeats the purpose of having a remote control. Anybody else experiencing IR failures?