VU+ Uno Video image size

Sherlock

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I recently bought VU+ Uno and everything in it is fantastic, 5 stars!

Nevertheless i have a small problem, when connected via HDMI to my LG Plasma 50' (with already a couple of years) in high resultions (above 720p), the side borders of the screen and the VU menus get outside the seen area, seems to strecth. I already try every severall definition in the 4/3 and 16/9 menu but nothing helps, and this also affects setup menu, so it's not only TV broadcast. When I choose low definition (480, 576i) size are within the TV frame area (no cuts)

Thanks in advance for your support

Matrix10

Administrator
I am afraid this has nothing to do with VU but with the format on TV ?
Test with the newer LCD TV to be sure of the problem.

Sherlock

Vu+ Newbie
On the TV, no matter the format I choose (16:9 or 4:3) image keeps outside the side lateral borders, even in 4:3 where I see the TV black strips image keeps cutted.
I don't have any other LCD to try :(

Matrix10

Administrator
I have no plasma, but I know from before that there were those who had problems
with HD formats on the plasma TV and image skins outside borders on Plasma TVs.

This means that you have to compare with other TV
or test with other HD receiver.

Sherlock

Vu+ Newbie
UPDATE: My tv is LG 50PC51 and the image is cut not only in side but also up and down. it seems it has a small zoom. I went to TV definitions to adjust image and i can scroll image and see that there are a good part of the screen i cannot see. This only dos not happen in 480i and 576i.

Does this happen to anyone else?
I have the last BH image, can it be this?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I had a similar problem with my 42" Panasonic plasma a while back and it was my TV settings, The problem was the aspect settings.

Sherlock

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks. The only aspect I can configure in TV is to choose between 4:3/16:9 and in menu screen/adjust to scroll image sideways or up and down...

Sherlock

Vu+ Newbie
It's in default mode, I did not change, here goes:
Enable autoresolution YES
...Default
...Default
...Default
...Default
...Default
...Default
...Default
...Default