Vu+ Uno with openBH 0.4

KingNaples

Vu+ Newbie
hi All,
I've just installed on my UNO the openBH 0.4 and I did the online updated but even if everything whent fine (many times) I've continious system block, when i try to access to the network device to the system Info and so on. In attach the last crash log.
Any Ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1459488535.txt
    17.1 KB · Views: 15

KingNaples

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,
still not working but I've made some test!!
The problem is present even if I install the 0.4 in open-multiboot so shouldn't be the flash to full!! and also
Last experiment was to install the BH 2.05 in MB and works fine.
Any ideas? someone has an uno that working fine with OpenBH 0.4?

Regards

Ev0

Admin
We don't know why, but it does seem some Gen1 boxes (but not all) have a problem with the network on them.

Some get stuck in the way yours has, when you try and access system info / devices and others do not boot unless you pull the network cable.

But then the majority of Gen 1 boxes work just fine.

For the moment there is no fix as we can not understand what the issue is and why.

Jackslater

Vu+ Newbie
We don't know why, but it does seem some Gen1 boxes (but not all) have a problem with the network on them.

Some get stuck in the way yours has, when you try and access system info / devices and others do not boot unless you pull the network cable.

But then the majority of Gen 1 boxes work just fine.

For the moment there is no fix as we can not understand what the issue is and why.

Hi All,
still not working but I've made some test!!
The problem is present even if I install the 0.4 in open-multiboot so shouldn't be the flash to full!! and also
Last experiment was to install the BH 2.05 in MB and works fine.
Any ideas? someone has an uno that working fine with OpenBH 0.4?

Regards
I have similar issues on the VU Solo, I've reported some crash logs on the official OBH 0.4 Solo thread.
I have also tried installing it via openmultiboot in the usb, but all the issues remain. It's definitely not related to the memory. Probably something went wrong during the image building.

@Ev0
Can we get in contact with the builder/developer? Let me know if I can be of help.
This image should work fine also on 1st gen boxes, there is no hardware limit.

Ev0

Admin
@Ev0
Can we get in contact with the builder/developer? Let me know if I can be of help.
This image should work fine also on 1st gen boxes, there is no hardware limit.[/QUOTE]
We are aware of the issue and a member of the team has a box that suffers with this problem, so thanks for the offer but it's not required.

The issue is, why can not workout why only some boxes have this problem (I mean only some Solo, Duo, Uno and Ultimo models have the problem but most do not).

KingNaples

Vu+ Newbie
@Ev0
This image should work fine also on 1st gen boxes, there is no hardware limit.
We are aware of the issue and a member of the team has a box that suffers with this problem, so thanks for the offer but it's not required.

The issue is, why can not workout why only some boxes have this problem (I mean only some Solo, Duo, Uno and Ultimo models have the problem but most do not).[/QUOTE]

for the OpenBH developers!.
today I made the update on my uno and despate the many update I got "I noticed the netbrowser update also" the Problem I discribed in te post is still there.
if I can help with some test I'm available.
Regards