vu+ uno

manos34

Vu+ Newbie
hi to oll I have an vu+ uno while I have a picture from the image I have a signal on the net it doesn't search me on the channels can it arrive ??

AlexWilMac

You don't need a forum: you'd need a wizard to get an answer with such a poor set of information.
Be much more detailed to have chances to get any help, please.

Mick12334

If you mean that you have signal quality, but can't scan in any channels, it might be that your dish is pointed at the wrong satellite, or you have the tuner set up incorrectly, or the signal quality level isn't high enough to scan in any channels.

It might be best if you post in your own language, and then use google translate, to change it into English, and post both your own language, and English. Hopefully this will help members understand your problem.

manos34

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem while watching normal channels I upgraded to the new Black Hole 3.0.9.C Vu + Uno and since then I can't use the channels while I have a NORMAL signal

manos34

Vu+ Newbie
here I have two photos

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_152959 (Small).jpg
    IMG_20200525_152959 (Small).jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200525_153221 (Small).jpg
    IMG_20200525_153221 (Small).jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 9

Mick12334

You're pictures show that you are trying to scan in 13E, and 19.2E.

Are you using a Diseqc switch or a motorized dish?

Can you please post images of your tuner setup.

manos34

Vu+ Newbie
and the time is not right

Attachments

• IMG_20200525_161449 (Small).jpg
    IMG_20200525_161449 (Small).jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200525_161645 (Small).jpg
    IMG_20200525_161645 (Small).jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200525_161713 (Small).jpg
    IMG_20200525_161713 (Small).jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 9

Mick12334

Forget the clock, that should be an easy fix, later.

Does 13E scan in correctly?
Does 3E scan in correctly?

I would try setting A to Astra 1 19.2E and everything else to not connected, then try a blind scan, and see what channels, if anything, you get, check names, and frequencies, against lyngsat, or kingofsat.

Then se A to not connected, and B to Astra 1 19.2E, and try scanning again, then just with C set to19.2E, and then just D set to 19.2E, and see if any of them pick up the correct channels, for 19.2E.
A lot of satellites are discontinuing DVB-S, in favour of DVB-S2, and future 4K channels.

manos34

Vu+ Newbie
do everything right, I put another one receiver vu+zero and I can normally see the channels with the same setting, maybe the motherboard is burnt or whether the tuner is damaged

Mick12334

If you're getting channels, from other satellites, then it's working, and is just a setting, or software problem, if not then it could be hardware.
The first test is to try connecting a cable directly from the LNB, to the receiver, bypassing the Diseqc switch, and see if you get any channels scan in.
Alternatively you could connect the receiver to a different dish, friends, or family member, to check it.

AlexWilMac

There is also another fact: as clearly posted by the coders, is not a good idea to use BH 309 in flash in old decoders.
You should install a light image like OBH in flash and then BH in omb (by the plugin openmultiboot).
This is advisable in general, even if your problem did not depend on the facto you use BH in flash.
So, it's worth a try to install in omb.

manos34

Vu+ Newbie
I put the decoder directly on the satellite signal, I'm full again, but it doesn't scan my channels, I did it at 19 degrees and 13 degrees, but nothing

Mick12334

It is possible that your satellite isn't pointed at 19E, or 13E, as you also had 3E listed in your images.
How are you scanning for channels? Have you tried a blind scan?

Did you set the tuner up as Simple, single satellite?

Are you certain your dish hasn't moved and your picking up a different satellite, like 23.5E, or 16E, or other?

AlexWilMac

I had missed your pictures with the multiple satellites. You must absolutely simplify your settings! Otherwise becomes very difficult to catch where the problem is.
1) Connect only one cable directly to the box (NO DiSEqC SWITCH!!!). Are you sure about each cable which satellite it corresponds? I hope so.
Otherwise, check them one by one using the same setup that must be this:
2) SIMPLE / Single, that means only one satellite (for instance 13E)

Now you can start the test: perform a manual scan (single satellite, of course) from 13E.
If the fist cable doesn't get any channel, probably it's not really 13E. So test the second cable and so on.

If you don't have easily access to your DiSEqC switch, it may be a problem, because maybe your VU+ is OK, your LNBs are OK, your dish(es) are correctly pointing at the satellites but it's just the switch that's faulty.

If you can get to the switch and this is near the LNB (not near the VU+) connect the first cable directly to the LNB and try.
In case, you'll be swapping cables directly near the dish, instead that near the VU+.

But, above all, one change at the time! otherwise you won't be sure where the problem is.

AlexWilMac

Actually, if you know how to flash images, my advice is also to try OpenBlackHole because, when it runs the initial wizard setup, immediately after the install, it also got the AUTOMATIC detection of satellites connected to each of the DiSEqC ports. And this means testing either the switch or... the correspondence between cables and satellites ;)

AlexWilMac

??? In the interest of the whole forum, is a good practice to explain what exactly you did to solve your issue, thanks.

manos34

Vu+ Newbie
I have one more question when I upgrade my receiver I get a yellow image which means that the memory was a little ?? I can upgrade the bootloader??