vu+ wifi BlackHole 3.0.6 speed problem

Aurimas_

Vu+ Newbie
Hey,
I reinstall blackhole to newest version 3.0.6 and now I have problem when I wan't upload from pc to vu+ hdd transfer speed it's only 3mb/s before it was 6mb/s. I using original vu+ dongle 300mb.

wlan0 Ralink STA ESSID:"GoWi" Nickname:"RT2870STA"

Mode:Managed Frequency=2.427 GHz Access Point: 24:F5:A2:AE:F2:37

Bit Rate=130 Mb/s ---- THIS WAS 270 mb/s before update

RTS thr:eek:ff Fragment thr:eek:ff

Encryption key:689F-471B-4337-47FA-BEAD-DF7E-7512-5F2B Security mode:eek:pen

Link Quality=100/100 Signal level:-41 dBm Noise level:-54 dBm

Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0

Tx excessive retries:0 Invalid misc:0 Missed beacon:0

Maybe something wrong with the drivers. Any help? I try 3 times clean install of vu+ and still the same problem.

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

If you really want completely change your transfer experience, in 2018 it's really not expensive to use powerlines.
I know you are saying that with the previous version of BH your values were different, but this is exactly the point: why relying on drivers efficiency instead of a more powerful cabled technology? ;)

Aurimas_

Vu+ Newbie
If you really want completely change your transfer experience, in 2018 it's really not expensive to use powerlines.
I know you are saying that with the previous version of BH your values were different, but this is exactly the point: why relying on drivers efficiency instead of a more powerful cabled technology? ;)
Yeah, it's not possible with cable.
Why I buy then this vu+ 300mb/s wireless usb ?
if it not working correctly?
I'm using vu uno 4k. so any help or suggestions?

AlexWilMac

I didn't say by a cable but by two powerlines. But if you want the magical experience of wifi, don't consider my idea.

Aurimas_

Vu+ Newbie
yeah I have velop system at home.
BUT hey! I have wifi usb! I buy it from vu+ and I want to use it.
why this not working? why working slow? I know I have alternatives.