Vu+ Zero 4K big probleme

bonsoir les amis je suis nouveau avec vous
Mon Zero 4K ne veut plus booter apres le logo de VUPLUS l'ecran deviendra noir j'ai essayer plusieurs images et backup meme chose
S'il vous plait aidez moi

Attachments

• Uptostream.rar
    591.4 KB · Views: 33
good evening friends, I'm new to you
My Zero 4K no longer wants to boot after the VUPLUS logo, the screen will turn black I try several images and backup the same thing
Please help me

Mick12334

How far have you gotten, into the installation, of a new image?
Do you get to set up your video settings, network, tuners?
Have you tried your Zero 4K on a different television, using different HDMI leads?

How far have you gotten, into the installation, of a new image?
Do you get to set up your video settings, network, tuners?
Have you tried your Zero 4K on a different television, using different HDMI leads?
thank you for your reply
for this problem I did nothing i turn on my tv I found a black screen I restarted VUPLUS it gives me a logo then black screen then I try several images and backup I changed HDMI cable I changed TV same problem
I need your help

Mick12334

You haven't answered the main question.
What happened when you flashed an image, like Open Black Hole? How far did you get with the installation?
Did you get to the options to set your picture quality?
Just how far do you get through the installation options?
Do you even get these options?

You haven't answered the main question.
What happened when you flashed an image, like Open Black Hole? How far did you get with the installation?
Did you get to the options to set your picture quality?
Just how far do you get through the installation options?
Do you even get these options?
when I restart VUPLUS after falsh it only displays the logo then black screens nothing is displayed then I do not access the menu

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick12334

So the flash image loads, and when it automatically restarts you see nothing?

Does the 4K have a front display? How do you know the flash has completed?

If the image is completely loading, and the problem is that you can't view anything on your television, after the image has loaded, then it might be a display setting, on your television, that's causing the problem. I think you've already tried a different television, and different HDMI connector.

If you have anything connected, to your Zero 4K, remove it, any USB connection, even your satellite cable, just your HDMI connection, then try turning it on, and see if you can see anything.

Rui Palmeira

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone!

I have a similar problem (I think):

My VU+ ULTIMO 4K can't be displayed in the TV (tried three different TVs). It stopped being recognized with no apparent reason.

I tried to factory default, and even upgrading to a new firmware with no success.

The system seems to keep working (I can use the internal display and browse the menu) and even access it via network but the only time it can be recognized by the TV is in the first seconds of the boot sequence.

You can see by yourselfes in the following video of a recent upgrade process:

I can't post the link but you can search youtu.be and add the following to the address: /PIYofqTdpFI

Any assistance is appreciated.

Rui Palmeira

Vu+ Newbie
I get nothing, from your link.
Try using the Media icon option, at the top of the reply box.

I cannot... :-(

"You are not allowed to attach links into your posts because you have not posted 15 posts and your join date does not pass 30 days yet."

it works for me... you have just to put the complete address

"youtu.be/PIYofqTdpFI"

Mick12334

I see the message rootfs, which is the root file system, and the fact that you're loading OpenVix, this is mainly a Black Hole, and Open Black Hole forum, perhaps you should post on an OpenVix forum, where people have more information, regarding that image.

Also the message, on your television, seems to be Italian, which I can't understand, is it just stating that it can't find a signal, on that HDMI port?

Last edited:

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User

I see the message rootfs, which is the root file system, and the fact that you're loading OpenVix, this is mainly a Black Hole, and Open Black Hole forum, perhaps you should post on an OpenVix forum, where people have more information, regarding that image.

Also the message, on your television, seems to be Italian, which I can't understand, is it just stating that it can't find a signal, on that HDMI port?

Is Portuguese.... the TV asks you to check the connection, when you select the HDMI port on the box, the bootlog appears, stops there and disappears, then the TV asks you to check the connection again.

Turn off everything connected to the box, including the existing HDD, everything is all cables leaving only the power supply, of course, try to upload a factory image.

Last edited:

Rui Palmeira

Vu+ Newbie
Is Portuguese.... the TV asks you to check the connection, when you select the HDMI port on the box, the bootlog appears, stops there and disappears, then the TV asks you to check the connection again.

Turn off everything connected to the box, including the existing HDD, everything is all cables leaving only the power supply, of course, try to upload a factory image.

Thank you.

I tried to do all of that... were can I find the latest factory image?

Rui Palmeira

Vu+ Newbie
My last message was lost...

I tried several TVs, this one is a SUHD KS7500.

I also tried VU+ Image with the same results.

Thanks for the help.