Vu+ Zero 4K : Remote/hardware problem since the first time, unusable receiver

falkatr

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

At first please excuse me for the written quality of my English which is not attractive, because it is not my native language. I hope that you can understand what I write.

I post this thread on the forum, because I have a serious problem with Vu+ Zero 4K.
In fact, since the first launch, it is impossible to me to run the product.
When the installation wizard appears, I noticed that only 3 or 4 buttons worked on the remote control.
The touches which works are: down, right, "back" or "return and the "red button" at the buttom of the remote control.

Consequence: impossible to continue the installation and the use of the product. I can only leave the assistant or change language with the red button and I cannot turn off the receiver with the remote control, I have to turn off it brutally with the switch I/O in the back of the receiver. :glare:

Strange thing it's that the light "Vu" on the front of receiver flashes/blinking when I press on all the touches even those who don't work. :confused:

I tested other batteries, IR adapter, several universal remote controller, nothing changed.:(
The problem is the same with all the images (Original image, VTI, Blackhole, OpenBH, OpenPli, ...).

I need your help, there is he a solution? Is it a problem hardware of the receiver?

Thanks.

Mick12334

Try your receiver in a different room, without the co-ax cable connected, in case there is any interference, with the remote control.
You don't need anything else connected, when setting up the receiver, apart from a TV/Monitor with a HDMI connection.

Have you checked if you can set it up using OpenWebif?

Check the VU+ website, to see if you can use other optiions.
Code:
http://www.vuplus.com/sub/main.php

sabrintos

Vu+ Newbie
be sure of your usb key formated to fat 32 default first, than choose image of (vu+zero 4k) not (vu+ zero), and when installing the image plz give enough time for install process