Vu+Zero and LG TV - HDMI problems (interferences)

kostas metaxas

Vu+ Newbie
Vu+ Zero connected to TV LG42LB670 via HDMI

When I choose picture aspect ratio on TV as JUST SCAN or ORIGINAL , I get the picture with two interferences (better to say spots) in the middle of the sides of the screen, i.e I cannot lmake 1:1 pixel without interferences on the sides. Always have to switch ZOOM or FULL WIDE more to make these spots invisible (move beside of the screen). But in this cases some part of the original screen appear cutted-off

If I use 3D , then cannot mask, etc this spots at all

e31486b57cda.jpg

What to do?

Last edited:

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Do you have another HDMI video source to test?
For example a bluray player, a mediaplayer, another receiver?

nunigaia

Vu+ Zero connected to TV LG42LB670 via HDMI

When I choose picture aspect ratio on TV as JUST SCAN or ORIGINAL , I get the picture with two interferences (better to say spots) in the middle of the sides of the screen, i.e I cannot lmake 1:1 pixel without interferences on the sides. Always have to switch ZOOM or FULL WIDE more to make these spots invisible (move beside of the screen). But in this cases some part of the original screen appear cutted-off

If I use 3D , then cannot mask, etc this spots at all

View attachment 18419

What to do?

I think you must test the STB on another TV SET, with same hdmi interface ( cable ), or change HDMI PORT!

If all, is perfect, maybe your TV SET has problems, and just in case, dued, to a T-CON problem, or the PSU of your TV SET!

best regards
nunigaia